Thread: Too much deca?

smokeydabear is offline Associate Member

Too much deca?

I'm about to start running my first stacking cycle. It will consist of 30mg/ed dbol for 4 weeks, 500mg/week test enan for 11 or 12 weeks and 400mg/week of deca for 10 weeks. Question is, I have enough deca to run it at 450mg/week for 10 weeks. Would it be a good or bad idea to bump it up to 450mg, or should I leave it at 400mg/week ?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I would leave it at 400. I dont see a gain from bumping it up. Stick with what works.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I would leave it at 400. I dont see a gain from bumping it up. Stick with what works.
    Agreed! Keep it at 400 all the way through, run the test for 12 weeks, not 11, and keep the deca at 10 weeks. Make sure you have you PCT in order as well.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if you run the test for 12weeks you can run the deca for 11,pct starts 21 days after deca n 14 days after last shot of test,run it like this and your pct start times will all match up.keep it 500mg test 400mg deca.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    if you run the test for 12weeks you can run the deca for 11,pct starts 21 days after deca n 14 days after last shot of test,run it like this and your pct start times will all match up.keep it 500mg test 400mg deca.
    WOOAH!! He needs to start PCT 7 days after the last test injection, you do not want to wait until the test is totally diminished to start PCT, this could lead to problems.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    WOOAH!! He needs to start PCT 7 days after the last test injection, you do not want to wait until the test is totally diminished to start PCT, this could lead to problems.
    Sorry I disagree completely. He's running test E. STandard PCT protocol states to run it exactly how booz said, 14 days after last test E injection, and 21 days after last deca . Im with booz on this.

smokeydabear is offline Associate Member
    Yea it does make more sense to just run it at 400mg/week and extend it to 11 weeks. Also, I have always heard to start pct 14 days after last injection with test enan and 21 days after for deca .

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeydabear
    Yea it does make more sense to just run it at 400mg/week and extend it to 11 weeks. Also, I have always heard to start pct 14 days after last injection with test enan and 21 days after for deca.
    correct

Thread Information