DJNbig is offline New Member

Test blend, need some info/help.

I just got some Test blend from CYTEX in Canada. Need to know how I should be running it. I can't find much info on this specific brand/blend on the boards so maybe someone can help .

It contains:

Testosterone Cypionate 125mg.
    Testosterone Propionate 75mg.
    Testosterone U.S.P. 50mg.

I'm assuming the last one is Suspension .

The bottles are 10ml 250mg/mL.

My question is, can this be shot EOD?

I will also be taking 30mg dbol daily for the first 4 weeks.

The test I want to run at 500mg/week for 12 weeks. Just not sure about the dose/frequency of this test blend. Anyone ?

thxs.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    This product, IMO, is not a good product, only b/c the test esters, along with the mg per ml, dont really mix too well. But if injected properly it could produce good results. Seeing as though it contains suspension you are going to have to inject it AT LEAST ED b/c of the half life of the susp. Most guys would recomened 2 times per day but I think you could get away with once per day. Now if your goal is to run 500mg of the test blend per week, you are going to have to inject a 1/4cc per day for the whole 12 weeks. Now injecting this amount mean you will only get 12.5mg of susp per day which is next to nothing but in order for it to do its job this is the way it has to be injected. This product is IMO is a VERY poor imitation os sustanon and who ever designed the makeup of it obviously doesnt know anything about frequency of injections or is a hard core juicer who can handle injecting 1cc ED, or for that matter 1/2 cc twice per day.

Also from what I have read and heard about this company I understand that alot of their gear is underdosed.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    "USP stands for United States Pharmacopeia... basically it just means that the liquid meets sterility and quality regulations"
    you need to find out what that third test is or you will be screwed finding out when to inject and when to start pct.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    "USP stands for United States Pharmacopeia... basically it just means that the liquid meets sterility and quality regulations"
    you need to find out what that third test is or you will be screwed finding out when to inject and when to start pct.
    This product contains cyp, prop, and yes, the last one is susp, Ive seen the bottles they say susp. right on it. Still, not a quality product IMO.

Smile well

I'm stuck with this gear for the cycle so I guess I'll have to make the best of it . 1/4cc ED I can live with. Would it make more sense to inject 1/8cc 2xED? I'd be going thru twice as many pins that way but if it will make this cycle more effective, I'd do it.

thanks for the replies so far.

Smile or

Or should I bump it to 750mg/week ?

Quote Originally Posted by DJNbig
    I'm stuck with this gear for the cycle so I guess I'll have to make the best of it . 1/4cc ED I can live with. Would it make more sense to inject 1/8cc 2xED? I'd be going thru twice as many pins that way but if it will make this cycle more effective, I'd do it.

thanks for the replies so far.
    1/8cc twice daily = 6.25mg of susp. I dont even think it worth is. Id stick with 1/4 cc once per day. Twice daily would be more effective if the mg of the susp were higher.

Quote Originally Posted by DJNbig
    Or should I bump it to 750mg/week ?
    Now your talking, that would produce better result. Just adjust the injections acordingly to what I've stated above.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    This product, IMO, is not a good product, only b/c the test esters, along with the mg per ml, dont really mix too well. But if injected properly it could produce good results. Seeing as though it contains suspension you are going to have to inject it AT LEAST ED b/c of the half life of the susp. Most guys would recomened 2 times per day but I think you could get away with once per day. Now if your goal is to run 500mg of the test blend per week, you are going to have to inject a 1/4cc per day for the whole 12 weeks. Now injecting this amount mean you will only get 12.5mg of susp per day which is next to nothing but in order for it to do its job this is the way it has to be injected. This product is IMO is a VERY poor imitation os sustanon and who ever designed the makeup of it obviously doesnt know anything about frequency of injections or is a hard core juicer who can handle injecting 1cc ED, or for that matter 1/2 cc twice per day.
    Right on the money. Suspension doesnt mix well with anything other than prop imo. whoever came up with the idea of susp + cyp is a tard. sustanon is bad enough...

Thread Information