Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    tbrocato is offline Member
    Many people think that 500mg a week is perfect but if I was you I would try 250 for a first cycle. I think lower doses cycles work wonders.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    Many people think that 500mg a week is perfect but if I was you I would try 250 for a first cycle. I think lower doses cycles work wonders.
    Why be unhappy with your cycle? I think if you only want to lean up and be a skinny model or something maybe... but why not take advantage of you very first cycle for some serious growth?

BigT32 is offline New Member
    Sound fairly strongbut your chest does need work.

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by esone
    how bad will the bloat be with the 10 mg nolva ED and the test e if i did the d bol
    First off, I just want to say that you got a good foundation to start with. That's important. Newbies should take notice.

Now, if you're worried about water retention with d-bol, use turnabol instead. I added this to my cycle on Thursday at 50 mg ed and my strength is already way up. T-bol is a great steroid , I think. Not quite as strong as d-bol (so I've heard), but stronger than anavar and it doesn't aromatize.

T-bol is also much easier on your liver than d-bol.

I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member
    Awesome base great 1st cycle don’t change a thing.

Tjelle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by esone
    throughout my research i found a number of u guys say to front load the first shot @ 500 so that by the next one theres still 250 left active 3 days later.... thus the following shot makes your body stay at the 500. right? just like "MIKE XXL" in his frontloading thread:

Now progression with “Double Dose” front loading:
    Day 1 – 500mg
    Day 7 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Day 14 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Day 21 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Etc.
    so y do you think that i shouldnt front load? or should i even be listening to that comment?
    u might want to take 2 shots at 250mg twise a week insted of shoting 500mg once a week. imho

esone is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SensP
    First off, I just want to say that you got a good foundation to start with. That's important. Newbies should take notice.

Now, if you're worried about water retention with d-bol, use turnabol instead. I added this to my cycle on Thursday at 50 mg ed and my strength is already way up. T-bol is a great steroid, I think. Not quite as strong as d-bol (so I've heard), but stronger than anavar and it doesn't aromatize.
    how long to you run the tbol at the 50 mg ed for ? like 6 weeks?

Yeah, I figure between 5-7 weeks. I'm just kinda playing it by feel. At the end of 5 weeks, depending on how I feel, I'll either stop or keep going for a week or two more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information