zeeb93 is offline Junior Member

motocross/arm pump

hey guys.....

I have done some reading on here, but I am looking for a little more info. I am looking to help a buddy out with his first cycle. he is a motocross racer, and is looking for something to increase his strength and gain a little bit of size, and also lose a little fat and get leaner. Now I am not really sure that he even needs AS to get what he wants, but should he chose to do it the easier way, is there something that can do this WITHOUT causing huge arm pump while he is riding?? Or is there supplements that will counteract the arm pump without ruining the results. Someone had mentioned the V12 supplement to dialate his veins and arteries. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zeeb93
    hey guys.....

I have done some reading on here, but I am looking for a little more info. I am looking to help a buddy out with his first cycle. he is a motocross racer, and is looking for something to increase his strength and gain a little bit of size, and also lose a little fat and get leaner. Now I am not really sure that he even needs AS to get what he wants, but should he chose to do it the easier way, is there something that can do this WITHOUT causing huge arm pump while he is riding?? Or is there supplements that will counteract the arm pump without ruining the results. Someone had mentioned the V12 supplement to dialate his veins and arteries. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
    Test E
    Nolvadex
    Clomid

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    reference the arm pumps my mate works for a railroad company and suffers from severe arm pumps from impact drills.

is there anything that will help relieve the sore joints he gets?

i thought of glucosamine and chrondroitin but did not know if this would help or if there is something else that would help.

any help would be appreciated as it is his job and he has no way of avoiding using high impact tools.

Terminator1 is offline Associate Member
    Bro he doesnt need any steroids . I raced for 15 years and just quit 2 years ago when I started juicing. I thought juice would make me faster. Nope! Just makes for arm pump and major back pumps. I had to decide between the two and went with body building for now. I plan on racing again someday but i am taking a break to work on my body for now! The best thing for losing weight and gaining strenght for MX, is riding and more riding. And tell your buddy that if strength mattered in MX, then wouldnt you think that Ricky Carmichael & Jeremy Magrath would be on juice and have muscles bulging out of there jerseys. No most good MXers are just lean with not alot of Muscle. You would think that it takes muscle for MX since you are throwing around a 250# bike for 20-30 minutes or more at a time but it dont!

thanks for the advice buddy

Test E won't cause or contribute to arm pump?? I am assuming that this applies to all basic test varieties, or I am I wrong there?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator1
    Bro he doesnt need any steroids. I raced for 15 years and just quit 2 years ago when I started juicing. I thought juice would make me faster. Nope! Just makes for arm pump and major back pumps. I had to decide between the two and went with body building for now. I plan on racing again someday but i am taking a break to work on my body for now! The best thing for losing weight and gaining strenght for MX, is riding and more riding. And tell your buddy that if strength mattered in MX, then wouldnt you think that Ricky Carmichael & Jeremy Magrath would be on juice and have muscles bulging out of there jerseys. No most good MXers are just lean with not alot of Muscle. You would think that it takes muscle for MX since you are throwing around a 250# bike for 20-30 minutes or more at a time but it dont!
    I agree, my boy raced expert and could have went pro but refused to do cardo and gave up all together. He had very little muscle but was fast as hell, its your balls are what have to be BIG and when you go on we all know what happens.By the way, anyone seen my nuts??lol

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Hey Newbrew, when is that bottle going to be empty???

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTINGNY
    Hey Newbrew, when is that bottle going to be empty???
    Oh, its empty alright

hah.

Terminator1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zeeb93
    thanks for the advice buddy

Test E won't cause or contribute to arm pump?? I am assuming that this applies to all basic test varieties, or I am I wrong there?
    Oh yes it will. He might and I said might be able to get by with light doses of it. But I cant guarantee it. He will just have to try it?

thanks for all the help and info guys. I will pass this on to him and let him make the call

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    just make sure he doesnt use clen ..i used it for extra energy before riding and ended up with some seriuos arm and leg cramps from hell.. had da claw hand for a day and couldnt open it up..only true cure for arm pump is trainin da forearm and better suspension

Thread Information