DieselBoy64 is offline New Member

Question Help with LIQUID CLEN FROM YOU GURUS!!

Im not understanding here? I just got some shit and its all it's called spiropent. I just now had a friend translate the mexican instructions but thats just it. there are no instructions so alls I know is that to every 5 ml theres 0.01 mgs. So will someone please tell me how to use this like exactly? What I have gathered right now from all of what I read is a bunch of clutter so I need a specific answer. Please!!??

Dieselboy64

NightOp is offline Member
    Im far from a guru, but yes i've heard of it.... there are two types of liquid clen .

1> Liquid Clen by Spirospent
    2> Thermoclen by Spectro Labs

the first one is what you have, and it is made to be drank, NOT injected.... the second one is supposedly made for injection. Do some more research to confirm, but I'm pretty sure on this.

stump is offline New Member
    i had a bottle of ventipulmin, which is liquid clen in vet. form. The best way to take it is use a syringe without the needle and take3 cc's first week 4 1/2 second and 6 the third. It alson depends on your body f you are not getting a rushbump it up. if too much rush take a littleless

DieselBoy64 is offline New Member
    ok but with the spironet or whatever how often do i take it and how much in ML's?

Thread Information