Thread: body fat

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member

body fat

Im about to start a 12 week eq, prop, winny cycle. Im 5'7", 216lbs. About 16% bf, should i wait until i get that down, meaning is there an actual adverse affect if i dont. Or can i just do the necessary cardio and stuff over the twelve weeks for it to turn out ok.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Steroids raise blood pressure, which is usually high when you're fat.

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member

body fat

lol, i wouldnt really say im fat. Maybe im off on the bf%, i have a 33' waist and 54' shoulders and weigh 216LBS. I am by far not fat, i just dont have a washboard. I eat pretty well for the most part and do a little cardio. I can and will do more in the future but i was wondering if i should wait because of the gear not working the right way. Is acne probability higher if you have higher amount of adipose? Thats the kind of stuff that i mean. And does anyone know any of those liver detoxifying diets that you do for a week to start stuff. I asked on the diet forum and noone answered, theres never anyone there.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caban
    lol, i wouldnt really say im fat. Maybe im off on the bf%, i have a 33' waist and 54' shoulders and weigh 216LBS. I am by far not fat, i just dont have a washboard. I eat pretty well for the most part and do a little cardio. I can and will do more in the future but i was wondering if i should wait because of the gear not working the right way. Is acne probability higher if you have higher amount of adipose? Thats the kind of stuff that i mean. And does anyone know any of those liver detoxifying diets that you do for a week to start stuff. I asked on the diet forum and noone answered, theres never anyone there.
    16% is not to bad, but it could be better. acne will depend on each person,
    and how stable you keep your blood levels. some food will also encourage acne. as said above steroids can increase bp, so you want to keep an eye on that. the only other down side is if you are doing a bulking cycle you will probaly put a little more fat on. It is hard to avoid.
    hope this helps you out. good luck bro

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Use the added energy from your cycle to do cardo and abs. Plus you should stimulate your metabolism while cycling, eating 6-8 meals a day with protien shakes in between. This should naturaly help burn fat, you can also add some clen to your cycle, check out the review for clen . jmo and good luck!!!

Thread Information