Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ultimo is offline Associate Member
    its true what swolecat said. roids is a supplement like creatine or any thermogenic, a great diet and the proper training is most definitly needed before the thought of taking any type of aas should even cross your mind.

a proper foundation before venturing off in aas is really needed, but good luck anways bro...sounds like you and your ego are gonna need it.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sigmatro11
    Oh yeah I'm also in a fraternity and drink every night of the week. So oldbrew come to my frat house one night I'll drink you under the table! Your an old man your body can't handle the long nights anymore!
    The only thing you will be able to do better than me under the table is playing pocket pull with your fagternity 'brothers'.

At 135 pounds you should be focusing more on your runway model career. Strap some tits on and you are jerk off material.

24 is old?

Btw college boy, that is "you're", not "your".
    Last edited by newbrew; 05-03-2005 at 12:55 PM.

clhp20 is offline Member

ppl need to search a bit.. But i can see that this guy did a little searching, so props goes out to you...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What steroids are right for me?-search-jules.jpg  
    Last edited by clhp20; 05-03-2005 at 01:02 PM.

I am starting to think that even 18 is too young to be here. I really hope I didnt have this level of maturity when I was 18.

Bump for 21 and older

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    I will more than gladly put a pic on here to prove to you that I am more ripped than probally the majority of you

He's uh... he's 135 pounds at 6'0. uh... pretty good looking face, but I'm just getting really... just kinda TOO'd because... I mean he hasn't even sent me a full body shot yet.

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    wow, get some meat on your bones. You can't make something out of nothing, if you train hard and eat right you will be surprised how fast you can add just naturally.

sigmatro11 is offline Associate Member
    Ripped at 240 you maybe but how would you look at 135 like a starved ethiopian! Because If I weighed 240 I promise I'd be twice your size and be twice as ripped so when I start jucing like you and I get 240 I'll put both on!!! And for all of you who think I am going to take AS now your sadly mistaken and in your own dream world of when you were my age! I asked which ones would be right for me? Did I ever mention anything about taking them right now! Hummm???? NO because I am doing my research so that years down the road from now I will have the info I need so that I will be well informed when I do start! It's never to early to start gathering information!

Ripped at 240 you maybe but how would you look at 135 like a starved ethiopian! Because If I weighed 240 I promise I'd be twice your size and be twice as ripped so when I start jucing like you and I get 240 I'll put both on!!! And for all of you who think I am going to take AS now your sadly mistaken and in your own dream world of when you were my age! I asked which ones would be right for me? Did I ever mention anything about taking them right now! Hummm???? NO because I am doing my research so that years down the road from now I will have the info I need so that I will be well informed when I do start! It's never to early to start gathering information!
    It's always great when people think steroids are some magic drug that are going to suddenly make them look like the guys in magazines.

I hate to burst your bubble bro, but you will never be 240 pounds and ripped.

Whatever happened to the pics?

sigmatro11 is offline Associate Member
    Here's your pic.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Right now it really is too early to even be looking into AAS, it'll only tempt you to make the wrong decition. Someone that is 6'0 tall and 135lbs either has an eating disorder or hyperthyroidism, in any case you need to see a doctor immediately. If you do not have a medical condition as such then you're just making excuses for having a sh*tty diet like 99.9% of skinny people do.

Eat 8 meals a day, get in 400g of protien and at least 500g of carbs each day and then you should have no problem growing. If you can't eat like that then you have no business here, stick to running if thats what you're good at.

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    135 and ripped... now that's funny!

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    This kid is just a little bitch! I think that a MOD should close this post before he types anymore stupid shit on here and keeps it taking up space

If your not going to take them for years, just forget they exist right now, train hard and natural, get a good solid base down, then when people can take you seriously about taking any gear start your research, until then get a good clean diet and bust your @ss in the gym.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Ripped at 240 you maybe but how would you look at 135 like a starved ethiopian! Because If I weighed 240 I promise I'd be twice your size and be twice as ripped so when I start jucing like you and I get 240 I'll put both on!!! !
    wow, that is swolecat in his avatar and at the bottom of his posts. Do you wanna take back that statement now?

wallycn is offline Banned
    How many of you started lifting when you were 13 it's almost impossible to put on bulk at my age in the first place. But yeah I quit running about 6 months ago and have been on protein shakes, P-6, t- bomb, ammino acids, and creatine, and the results are I have gained alot of strength but no size? It's frustrating as hell!Oh yeah and my calorie intake is around 800 a meal for 4 meals. So usually roughly 3200.
    impossible to put on bulk at 18, your a ****ing idiot

wallycn is offline Banned
    Oh yeah I'm also in a fraternity and drink every night of the week. So oldbrew come to my frat house one night I'll drink you under the table! Your an old man your body can't handle the long nights anymore!
    okay your a frat pussy, I'll drink you under the table anyday of the weak, then I will freak out on you and beat your ass(I'm a bad drunk)

and where is this picture of your amazing ripped body.........I still think your gay
    Last edited by wallycn; 05-03-2005 at 04:41 PM.

JayP40 is offline Junior Member

mayb you should try spending money on food not booze

just a thought

its people like you that give aas a bad name. You need to realize who swole is. He makes this site what it is and you need to learn to respect your elders.

GO back to doing kegstands or something worthless. you will never be big or ripped.

4% bf yeah right

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    IN CAPS:

Ripped at 240 you maybe but how would you look at 135 like a starved ethiopian!

WHY THE F*CK WOULD I EVER WANT TO BE 135?
    RIGHT, 135 IS A STARVED ETHIOPIAN, AND YOU ARE 135, NOT ME! BTW, I STILL SEE NO PICTURES OF YOUR RIPPED SELF. PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US!

Because If I weighed 240 I promise I'd be twice your size

NEWSFLASH, 240 IS 240 ANYWAY YOU SLICE IT. UNTIL YOU GET TO 240, YOU CAN DRAW WHAT YOU THINK ARE COMPARISONS, BUT THEY ARE TOTAL NON-SEQUITORS AND HAVE NO VALIDITY AT ALL. U GOTTA BE 240 W/PICS BEFORE YOU MAGICALLY KNOW WHAT YOU WILL LOOK LIKE.

and be twice as ripped so when I start jucing like you

HAHAH, LOVE THE LABELING. "LIKE YOU".................ANOTHER NEWSFLASH, I WAS 265 NATURALLY, SO TELL ME WHAT'S UP W/THAT? LET'S SEE YOU GET TO 260 NATURALLY.

and I get 240 I'll put both on!!!

THAT SHOULD TAKE WHAT, 5 YEARS OR MORE?
    YOU'RE VERY DEFENSIVE FOR A MARATHON RUNNER.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    IN CAPS:

YOU'RE VERY DEFENSIVE FOR A MARATHON RUNNER.

~SC~

MY SIS IS A TRACK STAR AND SHE SAID MOST MARATHON RUNNERS ARE KINDA LAME AND ALCOHOLICS. OH WAIT A MINUTE, THAT KINDA DESCRIBES THIS TERD

Trackman 37 is offline Junior Member
    Brother, AAS are not miracle drugs. Honestly, if the stats you have given us are correct it is unlikely that you could get to 240 with 10 years of hard training no matter what you put into your body. Genetics also plays a role and IMO the chances of you ever reaching 240 and being ripped are slim. Not trying to flame you because if you do your research, get your diet in check and hit the gym hard you should be able to make some good gains. By the way I bench 400 and weigh 190 so pound for pound our ratio is about the same, still I would rather be 220 and benching 450. By the way you won't make many friends around here getting into arguments with SC.

For starters wouldn't you have to be 480 to be twice SC size? Because if you are 240 thats the same.

Also I'm sure that drinking every night has oh so improved your already amazing physical attributes, and you're starting to sound like an alcoholic, you stopped running, weigh 135 pounds, DRINK EVERY NIGHT, and think you are ripped, you shouldn't have posted that while you were staring at your beer muscles.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    still waiting for that pic... dick. i wanna see what a ripped ethiopian looks like...

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    still waiting for that pic... dick. i wanna see what a ripped ethiopian looks like...

LMAO yes a ripped ethiopian, do share that pic with all of us.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    First i would like to say ..
    PROPS to SC for acquiring an attitude that fits his Pics...
    2nd 135 is a good weight i like it ... its the standard warmup weight on all lifts... bench, squat, military, incline, power clean, deads, rows, and shrugs.
    3rd i could eat you mr. Sigmatro.
    4th... AAS is only as good as your diet and work syntergetically thus you can juice ur happy ass off w/ tren and die of dehydration from your nightsweats.
    6th this thread is gay
    5th very very gay. because how can 2 humans who weigh the same differ by 100% in sizes? oh well GG newbie

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    he sent me his picture..........he didnt know how to post it up

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    he sent me his picture..........he didnt know how to post it up

actually i bet that dood right there has 5lbs on him

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    First i would like to say ..
    PROPS to SC for acquiring an attitude that fits his Pics...
    2nd 135 is a good weight i like it ... its the standard warmup weight on all lifts... bench, squat, military, incline, power clean, deads, rows, and shrugs.
    3rd i could eat you mr. Sigmatro.
    4th... AAS is only as good as your diet and work syntergetically thus you can juice ur happy ass off w/ tren and die of dehydration from your nightsweats.
    6th this thread is gay
    5th very very gay. because how can 2 humans who weigh the same differ by 100% in sizes? oh well GG newbie

LMFAO ABOUT THE 135. THIS GUY IS OFF 2 A GREAT START

Luke_Skywalker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    actually i bet that dood right there has 5lbs on him
    How long did it take you to grow that mustache?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    That pic is disturbing someone get that man some cell tech stat!

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Dig a grave.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Ok bro. Its prob not a good idea to come in and throw around attitude. Your just going to get people piling on. You need to listen to Swolecat. Hes like one of the drill instructors-like him, dont like him but in the end hes right. Do more research and then ask educated questions.

ps dont bs about size or body fat.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Alas! I've found the right cycle for you!

~SC~

Swole Ilmfao But That May Be A Lil To Much Up To Speed For Him. I Found A God Beginner Cycle Might Do A Better Job.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What steroids are right for me?-1920s%2520elgin%2520motorbike.jpg  

Good Oops Sorry

Luminaire is offline Associate Member
    lol on the bicycle and the ethiopian shit haha

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    roflmfao

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information