Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    sigmatro11 is offline Associate Member

What steroids are right for me?

I am an individual with 4% body fat and very tall and lean I'm in experienced and looking for help. If any of you can help me decide on the best steroids for me I'd appreciate it. I want something for harder muscles but still adds bulk, that doesn't have alot of water retention, with little or no estrogen production, and no acne! I've heard to take these few Masteron ,Oxandrone, Durabolin , or Nandrabolin. If you can help and have any better suggestion or which one of these is the best I would really appreciate it! Thanks

phreezer is offline Respected Member
    I have my doubts about you being 4% body fat.. The top pro BB's in the world are lucky to compete at 4% bf...

anyway... You probably just need to learn how to eat and train..

Before anyone answers your questions.. we need to know what your stats are bro?

Height/weight/age/lifting experience/aas experience????

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    do a search on " test only" and "first cycle" and " PCT"

THE CAV is offline New Member
    if your 4% and tall and inexperienced im guessing thats another way to say im just plain skinny and i jstu started working out. so my suggestion to you is to buy some protein powder and some creatine and start from there if you jstu started workingout then those 2 alone with a good workout plan will help you tremendiously, and as for the description at the top for the perfect roid for yourself is you can find one with all those requirements then pm me cause im sure there isnt any. no matter what your gonna get sides just deal with it.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    sorry bro but its impossible to keep and maintain a 4% BF without compounds such as DNP or T3.

To be tall (6'2ish) and have 4% BF you have to be huge!

THE CAV is offline New Member
    dang oyu ppl are thinking like he is a beast. have you thought bou thim being a lil stick man that has a desk job and doesnt eat breakfast and a sandwich for lunch and small dinner with the life. that would easily put him at around 4% or maybe he has no real idea wht his bf% is he jsut knows hes skinny so he threw out a number.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by THE CAV
    maybe he has no real idea wht his bf% is he jsut knows hes skinny so he threw out a number.
    That's my guess

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by sigmatro11
    I am an individual with 4% body fat and very tall and lean I'm in experienced and looking for help. If any of you can help me decide on the best steroids for me I'd appreciate it. I want something for harder muscles but still adds bulk, that doesn't have alot of water retention, with little or no estrogen production, and no acne! I've heard to take these few Masteron,Oxandrone, Durabolin, or Nandrabolin. If you can help and have any better suggestion or which one of these is the best I would really appreciate it! Thanks
    i know the perfect cycle for u..... it's listed in the diet section.... cause that's where you need to start.... i too would like to know if u find that steroid you were talkin bout, u know the one that doesn't exist... all gear has sides u just have to try and control them... let the homework begin...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    i know the perfect cycle for u..... it's listed in the diet section.... cause that's where you need to start.... i too would like to know if u find that steroid you were talkin bout, u know the one that doesn't exist... all gear has sides u just have to try and control them... let the homework begin...
    Absolutly

Quote Originally Posted by THE CAV
    dang oyu ppl are thinking like he is a beast. have you thought bou thim being a lil stick man that has a desk job and doesnt eat breakfast and a sandwich for lunch and small dinner with the life. that would easily put him at around 4% or maybe he has no real idea wht his bf% is he jsut knows hes skinny so he threw out a number.
    exactly if he is a bony stick man then theres no way he can have 4% BF. Its a ratio. An example:

take 2 people both 6ft tall. One is 240lbs big muscle guy with a little bit of fat, and the other guy is 150lbs skin and bones. The skinny guy has 15lbs of fat on him making him 10%BF while the 230lb guy has 22lbs of fat (7 more pounds of fat) but he only has 9%BF. Basically this means for a skinny guy to have 4% BF at 150lbs he can only have 6lbs of fat on him. The fat surrounding all your organs weighs about that much. Therefore I dont believe he is 4% BF.

Geez i was bored to figure all that out.

Sorry but you are all wrong I do have 4% body fat! I get tested each year I am a marathon runner and 18 years old. I am 6ft. and 135lbs. If you would like to think that I am skin and bones I will more than gladly put a pic on here to prove to you that I am more ripped than probally the majority of you. And No I haven't just started working out I've worked out since the age of 13! I can but on strength but being a runner mass is a big problem. Put it this way most of you on her probally bench around 315 plus but you also probally weigh over 225lbs. I can bench 265 lbs. look at the ratio!

Oh and I realize there is no steroid without any of those side effects out there but I want the one with the least amount of those effects! Like for example Masteron cannot turn into estrogen!

So you have 5.4lbs of fat on you. Then you are already dead. But whatever you say...

6ft 135lbs no way do you need steroids .

All sides can be controlled. Test does turn into estrogen but take arimdex and that stops the conversion.

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Sorry, but at a buck 35, you're not going to be impressing anybody with your pic. You're too skinny. Eat more.

Sorry SensP but I probally eat more than you do! Genetics buddy! Skinny people have faster metabolisms therefore we process food faster and have to eat more and more often!

No, you don't eat more than me. I've upped my caloric intake to around 4800 a day, mostly clean. At a buck 35 you're not eating 4800 calories a day. That or, because you're a marathon runner, you're doing waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much cardio to grow. In which case steroids won't really help you. You have to take in more calories than you burn to grow. You have to eat even more to grow on roids because you'll be burning calories faster too.

Real simple.

Your cycle should consist of 5 grams of Cell Tech ED and 4000-5000 clean calories ED. Maybe you could throw in some tribulus too.
    Last edited by SensP; 05-02-2005 at 11:20 PM.

How old are you anyway?

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    He is 18 way too young for steroids anyways! go eat and train young man and you will see results without AAS

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry SensP but I probally eat more than you do! Genetics buddy! Skinny people have faster metabolisms therefore we process food faster and have to eat more and more often!

this dude is f'n hilarious!!!! LOL

4% bodyfat
    eats more than us

6 foot and 135??? lol jesus bro....im 90 lbs heavier and 2 inches shorter and i still feel small........

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Just drink some winny.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    if you are 6', been lifting for 5 years, eat a ton, weigh 135 at 4% BF, you need to see a doctor because somthing is seriously wrong with you.

How many of you started lifting when you were 13 it's almost impossible to put on bulk at my age in the first place. But yeah I quit running about 6 months ago and have been on protein shakes, P-6, t- bomb, ammino acids, and creatine, and the results are I have gained alot of strength but no size? It's frustrating as hell!Oh yeah and my calorie intake is around 800 a meal for 4 meals. So usually roughly 3200.
    Last edited by sigmatro11; 05-03-2005 at 09:07 AM.

JayP40 is offline Junior Member
    How many of you started lifting when you were 13 it's almost impossible to put on bulk at my age in the first place. But yeah I quit running about 6 months ago and have been on protein shakes, P-6, t- bomb, ammino acids, and creatine, and the results are I have gained alot of strength but no size? It's frustrating as hell!Oh yeah and my calorie intake is around 800 a meal for 4 meals. So usually roughly 3200.

you should probably try doubling up 8 meals at 800 calories. mayb that'll help. you might have some kinda of genetic disease where you r going to stay lean all yur life.

jk just eat more bro, no need for aas yet

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    Just drink some winny.

you need about 7-8 meals a day. Whats your daily protein intake?

I understand that i need to eat that many times a day but being in college it makes it almost impossible to eat 7-8 I have a hard enough time eating 4 a day. My daily protein intake needs probally to be more but right now it's 180 grams a day.

Just drink some winny.

Oh yeah I'm also in a fraternity and drink every night of the week. So oldbrew come to my frat house one night I'll drink you under the table! Your an old man your body can't handle the long nights anymore!
    Last edited by sigmatro11; 05-03-2005 at 10:58 AM.

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    Oh yeah I'm also in a fraternity and drink every night of the week. So oldbrew come to my frat house one night I'll drink you under the table! Your an old man your body can't handle the long nights anymore!
    ...Troll

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Drink every night eh? ... you are DEFINATELY a perfect candidate for AS! Check e-bay for a new liver.

If you look at his member name closely....sigmaTROLL

Do you guys remember the thread drunk7daysaweek posted about drinking an enormous amount of alcohol and considering AAS? Do a search on him and most of his posts are in the Lounge and consist of absolutely nothing but dumb sh!t.

Could SIGMATROLL have the same funny bone as drunk7daysaweek? Dunno but.... Please!

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    As being as stupid as you sound you will probably take steroids no matter what we say and get hardly any gains because you don't know how to eat and train and probably mess your self up for the rest of your life. You do not eat right! Don't be a bitch and just except it I weighed the same as you when I first started working out at about 17 and am now 19 and the same height as you too. I now weight 190lbs with 9% BF and can bench 350, so you aren't as great as you think you are little man. Listen to these guys on here and do what they say, they know what they are talking about. By the way, my gains are all natural. You have to learn how to eat. You do not need AAS!

Im in college i still eat 7 meals a day. Im also in a fraternity and I do not drink 7 days a week!! Maybe 1 or 2 off cycle but thats it.

This dude is just trying to mess with us. 4% bf....LMAO!

oc pitbull is offline Member
    Just drink some winny.
    hahaha!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Sorry but you are all wrong I do have 4% body fat! I get tested each year I am a marathon runner and 18 years old. I am 6ft. and 135lbs. If you would like to think that I am skin and bones I will more than gladly put a pic on here to prove to you that I am more ripped than probally the majority of you. And No I haven't just started working out I've worked out since the age of 13! I can but on strength but being a runner mass is a big problem. Put it this way most of you on her probally bench around 315 plus but you also probally weigh over 225lbs. I can bench 265 lbs. look at the ratio!

Brutha, at 135 gear is the LAST THING you should use.

Also, if you plan on continuing to run like this, forget size it won't happen and you are wasting your time. It's hard to paint the house w/out the house first anyhow.

Research, plan, lift/eat/etc. naturally for YEARS on end first.

~SC~

If you would like to think that I am skin and bones I will more than gladly put a pic on here to prove to you that I am more ripped than probally the majority of you. look at the ratio!
    At 135 lbs., ripped means skinny.

Throw up your pic anyhow, I'll throw one up of me ripped at 240.

Then, u can look and absorb THAT RATIO.

~SC~

One more thing, it's evident you don't eat correctly, as if it's "hard" to eat 4 times a day, WTF do you think gear is going to do for you?

Absolutely nothing.

Save your $$ and buy some running shoes.

~SC~

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    One more thing, it's evident you don't eat correctly, as if it's "hard" to eat 4 times a day, WTF do you think gear is going to do for you?

Absolutely nothing.

Save your $$ and buy some running shoes.

~SC~
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHA!!!

I wasn't trying to clown, but it amazes me how "simple" people think, and how people view gear as "something you take" and it just works wonders.

Couldn't be further from the truth. It's cases like this from where the HORROR STORIES about gear/mis-use/lack of education on the matter/etc., come from. The media has a field day w/these types of things.

~SC~

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I'll throw one up of me ripped at 240.
    ~SC~
    You're such a dick....240 ripped..... azzhole!!!! LOL

I'll be there soon...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information