rhas10 is offline New Member

Anavar, what do you think?

I'm a 37 year old male that did some fairly heavy cycles in the mid to late 80's. Dr. prescribed Femara which he said works like nolvadex but is more refined for the lump in my left breast(obviously gynecomastia ). It seems to be working. I'm 6' 1" 195lbs. 8 to 10% bf. Just looking to increase size a little bit. I'm dieting pretty hard. More interested in getting really lean. Thought about taking Primobolan but couldn't get it so now I'm thinking about Anavar . I want to take something that won't make the lump worse, make make me retain a lot of water and make my hair fall out. Any suggestions about what to take, how often and how much would be greatly appreciated. Also if I do take Anavar alone how should I take that. Thanks

swoll4589 is offline Member
    Yeah femara is the same as letro and if i were in the same situation i wouldnt take an aromatizing steroid . Most of the guys here are gonna say that a cycle is no good without test and you need test but you will be ok without it. Winny is out because of the hair issue. I would go Var 50mg ED for 8 weeks. You could go 10 as long as you take care of yourself and dont drink and such. You could also run it with some clen if you dont have BP issues. Being 37 however i would keep it closely monitered. The Femara will keep you pretty dry and anavar doesnt cause you to retain water so you will prolly come out looking pretty good at the end of the cycle.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    You can run it for 6 to 12 weeks. And doseages range from 30mg to 120mg eachday. I have used it alone and think its worth the cash.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    At your age, test is your best friend. I would do a simple test only cycle. Nolva and liquidex will keep bloat off and should not allow gyno to form, it might even rid it.

However if you do do var alone I suggest no lower then 75mg ED (i just got done with a var only at 75mg) for 6-8 weeks with 1g milk thistle ED and 4g trib ED with 2 weeks of clomid after last dose.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    IGF1-LR3 would be a nice addition for the first 5 weeks. (If you dont know what it is, it basically turns into HGH in your body which would make you feel young and great!)

toolman is offline Banned
    I am on a primo var cycle right now and they are my new best friends!

skribbble is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    I am on a primo var cycle right now and they are my new best friends!
    I thought i was the only person that refered to anavar as my friend . I pretend its a person named "Anna Var" people are pretty clueless.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by skribbble
    I thought i was the only person that refered to anavar as my friend . I pretend its a person named "Anna Var" people are pretty clueless.
    Man I hope I dont start giving my gear names!!!LOL

Thread Information