hotshotzalot is offline New Member

Got really sick Friday?

Hey guys... Friday was my 8th shot and the end of the 4th week of my 10 week Test Cyp cycle... This is my first cycle and I am guessing I caught the test flu... I had a fever of 102, and had no strength whutsoever.. It was wierd because I took my daughter to daycare at 8am, came back and did my shot at about 9am and it didnt hit me until the juice was going into my body.. As soon as I started pushing it in i got so light headed (like never before) that I had to take the pin out or I was going to collapse.. I took it out, got something to eat and drink, changed pins and put the rest in... I was really bad until Sunday when I started to feel a bit better after taking Echinacea and Vitamin C.. Now my problem is, I cannot stop shiitting... Its like every 5 mins I have to run to the washroom.. I had to set my alarm last night for every half hour to take more pepto bismol so I didnt have to keep running to the washroom.. Pure runs too... It has stopped alittle bit now.. Dont go as much.. But now I am just feeling really wierd... Like im sitting here at the computer and have wierd feelings in my body like im dizzy or something? Makes me want to drink water for some reason.. I went to the gym on Sunday when I was feeling better and was very strong.. I know my source is a great guy and trustworthy, and know that the only way it would be bunk gear is if he didnt even know it was fake.. But the DBOL i had was excellent.. I gained 19 pounds in 3 weeks... 174 to 193 lbs.. Im down to 191 after the sickness.. Skipped today because my stomach is bothering me but Im gunna try tomorrow.. Does this sound like test flu to u guys? I guess my body just has to get used to this test? The last few days I feel I have gotten more edgy than normal.. I am a very edgy guy normally but I have wanted to just freak out over the stupidest things the last couple days.. Than when I think about it afterwards, I cant believe I was gunna snap over that.. Let me know whut u guys think.. Thanks..

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Sound like you have some anxiety, I like to inject on a full stomach I felt like crap for the first5 weeks it gets better when everything kicks in!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Your letting this get to your head, eat rice to help bind yourself up, and relax drink ton of water

smegs is offline Member
    i dont think its anxiety at all...could be a combinations of different things..
    possible that you did have a reaction to the test, but if you are feeling good now i wouldn't worry
    maybe you got sick from something else (something you ate?)
    try and not think about this to much b/c you are feeling better

hotshotzalot is offline New Member
    Thanks alot guys... Im starting to feel alot better... As long as I can get this shiitting problem under control, I will be perfect..

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe u hit a vain????

Thread Information