Thread: M1T , Test

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?

Question M1T , Test

Can I take M!T With 1-Ad?, I Can't Get My Hands On Any TestE (or C) and i was wondering if 1-Ad would maybe do the same. i am going to run it in a 3 week cycle. the 1-AD at 50 mg a day and the M1T at a 10 mg a day. i am going to be taking milk thistle throughout the 3 weeks. i will be taking nolva as well for the 3 weeks and i am debating on maybe a week of clomid therapy afterwards. i am new at cycles but have been lifting for 2 years. is this ok?, or does it need a closer looking at? thanks for any help -God Bless -nOva

THE CAV is offline New Member
    well technically since 1ad nor m1t are roids then your not taking an cycle your jstu taking suppliments but to your question no you wont get the same results as if you were taking test c or e but its up to you and what oyu can get oyur hands on.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    well i didn't want to go strictly roids right now but M1T is anabolic so i considered it to be useful right now, and plus im 19 and i have high test anyway so i thought maybe the 1-AD would work and go light and see how i handled it for the future possibly.

Kreatine_Kid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    plus im 19 and i have high test anyway.....
    So why would you wanna start dabbiling in AS and PH? As you said you already have high test levels. Steroids dont make you big bro, hard work and dedication does!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    Can I take M!T With 1-Ad?, I Can't Get My Hands On Any TestE (or C) and i was wondering if 1-Ad would maybe do the same. i am going to run it in a 3 week cycle. the 1-AD at 50 mg a day and the M1T at a 10 mg a day. i am going to be taking milk thistle throughout the 3 weeks. i will be taking nolva as well for the 3 weeks and i am debating on maybe a week of clomid therapy afterwards. i am new at cycles but have been lifting for 2 years. is this ok?, or does it need a closer looking at? thanks for any help -God Bless -nOva
    Read the M1t Faq "NSA" did, it answers many questions about M1t and what it can be stacked with,

M1t FAQ

At 19 years old stay away from AS

Thread Information