gq_neo is offline Junior Member

Test E drawing question

I have some concerns that my Test E may NOT be real ...

I'm just finnished my 4th week and now tonite have injected my 5th shot 500mg Test E.

I've seen little to no gains in size and minimal gains in strength over the 4 weeks that I've been on ... and I do realize that it takes time (4-6 weeks to see the effects of Test E).

My actuall question is .. (now this is coming from my gf ... a nurse)

Should the Vial of Test E be Vaccuum sealed? .. ie: if she sticks the needle into the vial and injects air ... should the pressure then force the oil into the needle.

brutusthebull is offline Associate Member
    never does for me

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    i don't think so especially if it is an UG lab.

thats why I draw with a 18 gauge needle so it doesn't take all day, then I swap it with a 23

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    post a pic of it in the section that handles that... somebody might b able to tell u if its real or not...

ok ... no thats ok .. .I did have pictures up on the site before and have removed them from the server for privacy reasons ...

That does answer my question tho ... mine doesn't draw into the syringe effortlessly either ... so I just wanted to make sure it wasn't supposed to. I am only using a 23g needle to draw and inject.

That being said ... I have a dr. apt on wednesday to get my cholesterol profiles and liver toxicity checked ... would me asking the dr to run my test levels show that they are highly elevated after 4 weeks, and confirm if it's real or not? (yes he knows I'm taking it) ..

I would think it would show, but I'm not sure, as to the 23g draw and inject, its not only easier to draw with the 18, you will also dull your pin sticking in the bottle, its just easier to use the 18 for no more than what they cost

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gq_neo
    ok ... no thats ok .. .I did have pictures up on the site before and have removed them from the server for privacy reasons ...

That does answer my question tho ... mine doesn't draw into the syringe effortlessly either ... so I just wanted to make sure it wasn't supposed to. I am only using a 23g needle to draw and inject.

That being said ... I have a dr. apt on wednesday to get my cholesterol profiles and liver toxicity checked ... would me asking the dr to run my test levels show that they are highly elevated after 4 weeks, and confirm if it's real or not? (yes he knows I'm taking it) ..
    Your on your 5th week of 500mg of test E/pw? It had better friggin show in your test lvls or u need to beat your sources @ss!

Quote Originally Posted by CrispyHaole
    Your on your 5th week of 500mg of test E/pw? It had better friggin show in your test lvls or u need to beat your sources @ss!
    ... done and done ... I'm at the Dr. tomorrow, so we'll see.

Well .. everything seems to show ok on the tests ... my cholesterol is higher but still in the norn .. and the blood showed very little test .. but a urine sample yeilded the results.

So I guess I'll just step up my diet and keep on going ...

Thread Information