justin2305 is offline Senior Member

test+eq or test+deca???need some help

sup guys, im looking into a cycle and was wondering what some of yalls thoughts would be on the pros/cons of these diff. compounds together? i was leaning more on the test/eq just cuz ive heard great things bout eq well more pros than cons anyways and also great vascularity gains, and deca ive heard good things but alot of cons and eq is a lil less harsh on the body than deca, so thats what i was thinking any other thoughts and imput on the difference and pros/cons that would be great.. k now on the dosage goes, im kinda stuck out in the water cuz im not quit sure how many wks i should run the test since ill have to run the eq for atleast 12wks well ppl will say 12wks and im not positive ill want to run the cycle for that long im looking more towards 11wk range test 11wks and eq 10wks starting the eq 1wk prior to the test so ill be able to finish a wk in advance of the test?? mg wisw i was thinking test at 500mgs/wk (ena. or cyp.also at that?thinking cyp. since ive already done ena. and want to try somting a lil diff.) and the eq at prolly 300mgs/wk? i wanted to keep the dose down due to the fact that im not the high dose fan lol but this should be a sufficient dose for a good solid cycle, just wanted to get some thoughts from u fellas and see what yall had to say thanks for any help

justin
    Last edited by justin2305; 05-02-2005 at 09:25 PM.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    deca = quantity gains, eq= quality gains. what are our goals?

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    deca= quantity gains, eq= quality gains. what are our goals?
    as of right now im 5 10 185lbs and umm sittin round 6-8%bf, ill be running it during the end of summer to start bulking up a bit. i want to keep a lean build for the summer but when the end of summer comes i want to get jacked and prolly get somwhere near the 200lb range if i can which ill maybe be at 190ish give or take just through some progress over the summer b/f i start. so basically i just want to gain some good mass while keeping the bf% nowhere higher than 10%, just lean mass. thanks for the help in advance bud

Thread Information