Thread: one testicle

evan123456 is offline New Member

one testicle

last year in a successful attempt to avoid testicular cancer I was forced to have one of my testicles amputated. Is it safe for me to do steroids . If so, which type would be best and what negatives would i have to be weary of?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think this question would be best answered by an endocrinologist. I think in situations such as these it would be foolish to take medical advice from unqualified people.

LiftinJ345 is offline Junior Member
    bro i would not even touch steroids if you have history with testosterone problems imo

MrBigSh!T is offline New Member
    I dont think that he has had problems with test. What I think he is worrying about is whiether gear may make him more suspectible to infertility, gyno, HPTA shutdown, etc, because now he is only operating on one testicle. Im no Dr, but if I were in his situation and I was going to do a cycle, I would run HCG during and after the cycle.

superchump is offline Junior Member
    personally id still use gear with one nut but id be sure to take my vitamins and eat my veggies and besides the gear lead a healthy lifestyle. definately dont want to lose your other nut. i would guess since your one nut is working overtime to produce the testosterone that 2 should be, using testo would shut it down and '' give it a break''.

superchump is offline Junior Member
    i think there is a risk with testicle cancer with hcg .

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    i agree with RICKSON on this one seek a professional opinion on this one.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftinJ345
    bro i would not even touch steroids if you have history with testosterone problems imo
    Strange, that is the one and only reason a doc will prescribe steroids ...
    I would definitely talk to a doc, but I see no reason why you wouldnt be able to.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrugsrGood
    Strange, that is the one and only reason a doc will prescribe steroids ...
    I would definitely talk to a doc, but I see no reason why you wouldnt be able to.
    I'm not ignoring Rickson's words or trying to be an @$$hole but DG said one
    thing that really copies to something I've heard about that, when you have
    only one nut, you gotta take testosterone replacement injections to
    compensate the loss of the other one, but again don't be lost in alot of opinion
    just ask your doc, he's the best person to tell you if you're ok or not to do some
    test shots. Good luck, bro!

You guys all know how anal Drs are about anyone using gear. They are going to tell you that its bad regardless of wheither you have one or two nuts.

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Actually, an endocrinologist would probably be quite familiar with and open to providing you with hrt.

An endo is only going to prescribe test in supplemental doses, he will not prescribe enough test to do a cycle.

MrKadugen is offline Junior Member
    My doc was cool when I told him I was on a cycle.

I think if you got a realistic Dr, he'll help ya out, mine was/and did. Cause they'll prolly realize that you can get the gear and do a cycle if ya wanna, and they may as well give you some professional advice so you don't **** yourself over.

Best to ask. You are just getting advice, it's not like you are sking for a prescription for the gear. Just be like, if I'm gonna do a cycle what REALISTICALLY could happen/what should I do to be safe/can I do a cycle safley? If he gets all pissy, then go see another doc.

But I agree, you definatly need to go see a Dr. to make sure you'll be okay doing a cycle.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I think this question would be best answered by an endocrinologist. I think in situations such as these it would be foolish to take medical advice from unqualified people.
    best advice i could have given

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I have to advise "See the doc", but I don't always follow what would be my own advice. Personally, if I lost a ball, I would not let it stop me from juicing. I might look into prophylactic doses of finasteride and anastrozole, though, to reduce the risk of cancer in the remaining testicle.

thanks keep em comin

thanks for all of your opinions. Ihave asked my doc and my eurologist and both of them gave the same very dull " no i dont think that it would be a good idea with no real explanation. I guess ill have to shop around a bit until i find a doc that will tell me something that i want to hear. Or at least have an intelligable response instead of monosyllabic droning.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Give the guys at Oasis a call or call New Hope Med. I believe both have an initial free consultation and both specialize in HRT.

What are those

Thanks for the advice. Im in vancouver canada. do they have and office up here that you would happen to know about?

going ahead

hey, just wanted to give evryone who helped me with my post a heads up.
    Thanks for all the advice. Im hopping on a kit of gh with 2 weekly sustanon and fin boosters .
    wish me luck ill tell you how it goes

darmadoc is offline Member
    Did you speak with your doctor?

locky619 is offline New Member
    hey bros i to have a similar problem last year i got the mumps and lost the function of one of my nuts. i am about to start a cycle but am now having second thoughts can ne 1 on her shed ne light on the subject?

Thread Information