Prod is offline Junior Member

Andriol only cycle

Im thinking of a Andriol only cycle. 6 tabs a day for 8 weeks. Take milk thistle and ACL during the cycle for my liver. What kind of gains can i expect from this?

Thanks

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I suggest more research. It doesnt sound like a very good cycle.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prod
    Im thinking of a Andriol only cycle. 6 tabs a day for 8 weeks. Take milk thistle and ACL during the cycle for my liver. What kind of gains can i expect from this?

Thanks
    6 tabs a day what is each tab 25mg? Because most abomb tabs are 50mg and that come out to 300mg which is way to much. And this cycle makes sense as a dbol only cycle.

Latin is offline Associate Member
    i agree , more research... u will be glad u did.

swoll4589 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    6 tabs a day what is each tab 25mg? Because most abomb tabs are 50mg and that come out to 300mg which is way to much. And this cycle makes sense as a dbol only cycle.

Anadrol (abombs) and androil are two different compounds. Anadriol is basically a oral non methylated test. I dont know much about it but what i have heard, is that its very expensive and the gains arnt that good. If its Anadriol and not anadrol then 300mg would be a safe dose because its not methylated.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    andriol is testosterone undecanoate.......supposedly it gets absorbed via lymphatic system....if it does, its VERY minimal......waste of test IMO

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swoll4589
    Anadrol (abombs) and androil are two different compounds. Anadriol is basically a oral non methylated test. I dont know much about it but what i have heard, is that its very expensive and the gains arnt that good. If its Anadriol and not anadrol then 300mg would be a safe dose because its not methylated.
    Thanks for clearing that up I need to read the threads closer. Finally over 400 posts I'm getting there guys.

Thanks for clearing things up guys.

So my best bet would be a Test-e cycle. What kind of gains can i expected with 250mg/week or 500mg/week for 8 weeks. Considering this is my first cycle, i want to gain alot of mass and dont really care about water retation or fat.

thanks in advance

yeah i would scrap the anadriol unless its free.

12 week test E cycle @ 500mg/week

if you have your diet and workout in check you could put on 15-20lbs.

LL08 is offline Member
    If your a tested endurance athlete I'd say go for it. For bodybuilding purposes you'll find that it is less than effective. You would need to take 8-12 caps a day every hour of the day to notice anything AND since andriol is absorbed through the lymphatic system effectiveness between individuals is ENORMOUS. Some people get great results whilst the majority do not.

-LL

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    500mg/wk of test e for 12 weeks will work wonders for you then

Quote Originally Posted by LL08
    If your a tested endurance athlete I'd say go for it. For bodybuilding purposes you'll find that it is less than effective. You would need to take 8-12 caps a day every hour of the day to notice anything AND since andriol is absorbed through the lymphatic system effectiveness between individuals is ENORMOUS. Some people get great results whilst the majority do not.

-LL

Thats what i was looking for. Isnt it really expensive to.

Im almost 100% on the 500mg/week test-e for 8 weeks. Do you think a PCT of 6-oxo will be just as good as a clomid PCT?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Im almost 100% on the 500mg/week test-e for 8 weeks. Do you think a PCT of 6-oxo will be just as good as a clomid PCT?
    you need to run test e for 12 weeks, 8 is too short, it takes 4 weeks or so for blood levels to build up before you start seeing results and definitely do NOT do PCT w/ 6-oxo, use clomid and nolva. Read Pheendo's PCT sticky in the PCT forum

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    imo no

bigordie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LL08

-LL

basicaly testosterone undecanoate is to difficult to keep constant in your bloodstream because it has no ester to slow its absortion- so not only would you have to take that many caps you would also have to wake up every couple hours at night in order to keep the drug constant. NOT WORTH IT!

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    basicaly testosterone undecanoate is to difficult to keep constant in your bloodstream because it has no ester to slow its absortion- so not only would you have to take that many caps you would also have to wake up every couple hours at night in order to keep the drug constant. NOT WORTH IT!
    not true - testosterone undecanoate - the undecanoate ester is a long one & gives the test a long halflife (longer than cyp & enanth) - ( you're talking about test base tabs (complexed))
    Andriol is not a good choice if you're tested, because of the long ester - also it's a total pile of crap - waste of money - i tried 320mg ED & it did fu<k all except give me acne.

LL08 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    not true - testosterone undecanoate - the undecanoate ester is a long one & gives the test a long halflife (longer than cyp & enanth) - ( you're talking about test base tabs (complexed))
    Andriol is not a good choice if you're tested, because of the long ester - also it's a total pile of crap - waste of money - i tried 320mg ED & it did fu<k all except give me acne.
    Not true - sure the undecanoate ester is a long one but the half life of andriol is relatively short and for a testosterone this is rather irrelevant providing that your using the andriol in season and in the correct dose not to fail a drug test. For a tested athlete it is good as the testers look for the t/e ratio as i'm sure you would know. AAs drug tests on the other hand detect metabolites attached to fat left from the substance in question.

For a tested athlete andriol and test cremes can be very effective as they are undetectable and once you work out what levels don't push you over the t/e ratio then your home free. I know this from first hand knowledge of the cycling and other elite sporting fields.

Cheers
    -LL

Thread Information