Thread: What to Take

tringtogetbig is offline New Member

What to Take

I have been lifting for a little over a year and have seen results but nothing like I
    Hoped. All I have been taking is protein and NO2, and During the summer I plan to take something stronger. I have been thinking about D-Bol. Any suggestions
    that might help me would be much appreciated. Thanks

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    post up your diet ect... lets get the basics down first and then lets talk about cycles
    abstrack@protonmail.com

My work out and diet

Thanks for replying Abstrack
    I dont really have a diet, I just eat between 4-6 meals a day. But my workout is
    3 days on and 1 day off. DAY 1: Chest, Tri's, and Ab's. DAY 2: Back, Bi's, and Forearms. DAY 3: Shoulders, Legs, and Abs. Any suggestions on what would help me. Also if you have any information on D-Bol or Test then that would be great. Thanks man.

Also I'm 6'5", 210lbs, Max bench 260lbs.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tringtogetbig
    Thanks for replying Abstrack
    I dont really have a diet, I just eat between 4-6 meals a day. But my workout is
    3 days on and 1 day off. DAY 1: Chest, Tri's, and Ab's. DAY 2: Back, Bi's, and Forearms. DAY 3: Shoulders, Legs, and Abs. Any suggestions on what would help me. Also if you have any information on D-Bol or Test then that would be great. Thanks man.

Also I'm 6'5", 210lbs, Max bench 260lbs.
    you really need to have a diet, if youre serious about wanting to get stronger and more musclar period. Just b/c you eat 6 times a day doesnt mean crap if you arent eating the right foods at the right time. Why dont you try training each body part once a week instead of twice a week? I personally think its over training to hit most body parts more than once a week. Try a five on, two program or two on, one off, two on, two off. Your muscles grow when theyre at rest, not in the gym. Spend some time in the diet and training forum before the steroid forums. If you dont have a solid diet and training program in place, steroids wont give you much and you'll lose everything you gain afterwards

MuscleQuest is offline Junior Member
    how old are you. lifting for 1 year? give it 3 more years then think about it. 6'5" 210? you need to put on another 20lbs before you should juice. i got to 210 at 5'9" before my first cycle. about 10% bf then

bigger is offline Senior Member
    it is hart to start lifting, no fast results, but just wait it comes, dont do as i did started lifting with juice, i had no ground, so **** i lost it all and ps i was stupid enguff to take it when i was 17

rager is offline Member
    Dude, look at doing a test only cycle for your first? get your diet straight and hit it hard. You could try the once a week body part, personally I would hit each twice like your doing. If your 6'5 , 210 you can add a nice 20-25 to fill out a bit.. good luck

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Build a foundation bro, get a good diet going and learn some more about training, maybe your routine isnt up to par, do you change it up, and you should have different routines, I have two and I chance them every three months or sooner if I start to get no gains

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Not ready to cycle from what I gather and from reading your first post.

~SC~

Thanks for all the input guys. To answer one question I am 21 years old. I have also heard one person say to hit every muscle group only once a week and to do a 5 on 2 off program. Then someone else said that he agrees with the workout im doing now with 3 on 1 off. Any other suggestions on what would be best would be greatly appreciated

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    get your diet in check

more food+ rest = more growth

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    it all starts with the diet.... for me that is harder than any other part of it... but when done right it produces really good gains....

Thread Information