Josh_455 is offline New Member

Underground Labs?

How do you know if your gear is legit if it has been made in an underground lab. You can't post your pic on the board because its not going to look like the stuff you buy from the chemist. I bought some Test the other day,k which I'm pretty sure its real. I started only yesterday but I want to be sure its real because if it isnt I don't want to harm my body. Its Test Enethate in a 20ml Vial. It has A label on it which looks like it has been made by a printer. Which says the lab name, Exp date, strength, but the bottom half of the label was missing. Just another thing does your your heart beat slightly faster when your on gear?

Thanks for the help

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    For the most part UG lab produce legit products, they may be underdose and dirty some of the time but for the most part they are legit. Raw materials are so cheap these days that it would make no sence to produce a fake product. Why dont you take a pic of your gear and post it in the steroid pics forum, some of the members might have seen or used this product before and could tell you weather or not it real, and the pros and cons of it.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Also you can PM a mod and ask them if they have heard of the UG Lab that you have bought products from and tell you if their legit or not

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh_455
    How do you know if your gear is legit if it has been made in an underground lab. You can't post your pic on the board because its not going to look like the stuff you buy from the chemist. I bought some Test the other day,k which I'm pretty sure its real. I started only yesterday but I want to be sure its real because if it isnt I don't want to harm my body. Its Test Enethate in a 20ml Vial. It has A label on it which looks like it has been made by a printer. Which says the lab name, Exp date, strength, but the bottom half of the label was missing. Just another thing does your your heart beat slightly faster when your on gear?

Thanks for the help
    Faster/Irregular heart beat is common, dont worry about it unless you feel chest tightness, which is an indication of a cardiac arrest.

bigger is offline Senior Member
    if u die you will know. hehe just kidding. if ur not sure then buy it from a ligit source that u know good off. stay for real stuff like Bd if ur unsure for now thats my advice.

but sure there is alot of ug labs that are good, some friends of mine just tryed and he thaugt it was grate stuff. so do following :

"Also you can PM a mod and ask them if they have heard of the UG Lab that you have bought products from and tell you if their legit or not" - I agree

Thread Information