hmarse is offline New Member

question on winny and deca cycle, how to achieve the most results

OK GUYS, I HAVE BEEN LIFTING FOR ABOUT 7 YEARS AND TOOK A AONE YEAR LAY OFF. I WEIGH ABOUT 290 AND I AM ABOUT 20-25 BODY FAT. IN THE LAST FOUR MONTHS I HAVE ADDED ABOUT 20 LBS, BUT DON 'T FORGET I HAVE BEEN AT THIS FOR 7 YEARS AND I TOOK A YEAR OFF TO RELAX. I AM ABOUT 6 '3 AND HAVE A LARGE FRAME, I AM MORE OF OF A ECNOMORPH(HOPE I SPELLED THAT RIGHT)
    ADDED SIZE IS NO PROBLEM, I AM BULIT LIKE A LINEBACKER. I GOT A HOLD OF 20 DECA200 CAME FROM GERMANY IN A CLEAR AMP FROM A COMPANY CALLED HERMANN AND 40 100MG AMPS OF WINNY FROM THE SAME COMPANY, SERIAL NUMBER AND ALL. MY CYCLE WILL BE 10 WKS OF DECA AT 400MGS AMD ON WEEK 5 100MG AT EOD FOR ABOUT 6 WEEKS OF THE WINNY. AND ON MY LAST SHOT OF WINNY I WILL TAKE CLOMID AT 100MG / DAY FOR ONE WEEK AND 50MG/ DAY FOR THE NEXT WEEK.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    take the winny 50mg/day instead of 100mg eod. just drink 25mg in the morning and 25mg at night with a meal. it's the same as injecting.

wait about 4 days after the last dose of winny, which should be 3 weeks after the last shot of deca to start the clomid. run the clomid for 3 weeks.

hmarse is offline New Member
    DRINKING WINNY IS INJECTING, THE BIG DEBATE. I HAVE READ SO MANY COMMENTS ON IT ITS INSANE. ITS SO HARD TO MAKE A DECISION, FOR ONE ITS COSTLY AND MAYBE WASTEFUL. FOR A FACT INJECTING IT IS GOOD BUT PAINFUL AT ED SHOTS AND WITH DRINKING NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE. THE MADDNESS!!!!!1

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    i've done both and had the same results...

Thread Information