Natron-Killer20 is offline Junior Member

How much is to much

I was wondering how much BF is too much. the reason i ask is because i got my BF tested today, (not 100% acurate) but it gives me and idea and it said i have 20%. Now i do not look fat once so ever...i have not done cardio for about 5 months. (now i will) and i am on a mass diet, but i was just wondering...is 20% the end of the world, cause honestly i had no clue i would be that high but just wondering

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    no, it's not horrible. but def not ideal. while bulking i stay at 16% at the HIGHEST, i try to stay around 14% while bulking. id say start hittin the cardio again and get down too 15%. are you looking to run a cycle?

aLLSTaRWRX is offline Junior Member
    what is your height/weight and age as well? Those also play a factor into how healthy you are at 20%.

yeah, with in a few weeks here. how fast does BF% go down, how long do you think it would take to get down to 15 just curious. But i was just plannin on doing a sust and maybe deca , most likely just sust though.

id look into runing some clen for about 6wks, look into benadryl at wk 3. in reality, you should drop some wieght before a cycle. i would

Quote Originally Posted by aLLSTaRWRX
    what is your height/weight and age as well? Those also play a factor into how healthy you are at 20%.

i am 5"4 175. and i know your thinkin damn thats alot of weight for a 5"4 but the thing is im not some little fat midget, im athletic, quicker then most kids. not in the best shape but healthy. thats why i was so surprised when 20% showed up, but it is my own falt for being lazy about the cardio

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    id look into runing some clen for about 6wks, look into benadryl at wk 3. in reality, you should drop some wieght before a cycle. i would
    i was thinkin about nolva but you think clen would be fine

why would you run nolva too loose wieght? i'm talking about before you start a cycle. run clen and drop some BF. your cycle will suit you much better after you lean out a bit.

alright got ya

Thread Information