Thread: First Cycle

Dtox is offline Junior Member

Smile First Cycle

Hey everyone

Have a few questions on a beginners cycle.

What I have is 30ml Equipoise (or boldenone undecylenate) 50mg concentration
    and 20ml Of Winstrol Depot also the 50mg concentration.

Any tips on how to divide this cycle ?
    Is this enough for a cutting cycle with some muscle or strength gain ?

This is my first cycle and I am so to say clueless.
    Have done some research but I'm guessing it was no where near enough.

Any help would be appreciated.
    THanks.

ps. Training experience is 2 years on and off.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Do a search on test only, 1st cycle etc...

I hope some of these links help:

Novice Cycles on the main AR site,
    http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

Hooker's Enan Profile,
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=165040

Hooker's Cyp Profile,
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=164730

RON's "Newbie" thread on 1st cycles,
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=70741

(I just posted this on another thread to help with another member and his first cycle)

A Test only cycle (Enan or Cyp) will be the safest way to go for a first cycle

wk 1-12 Test Enan 350-500mg/wk
    wk 1-12 Nolvadex 10mg/ED

PCT

wk 14-16 Clomid 100mg/ED
    wk 14-18 Nolvadex 20mg/ED
    wk 16-18 Clomid 50mg/ED
    wk 14-18 Creatine 5g/ED
    wk 14-18 Tribulas 2-4g/ED
    Last edited by bigswiftos; 05-03-2005 at 04:37 AM.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    Do a search on test only, 1st cycle etc...

I hope some of these links help:

Novice Cycles on the main AR site,
    http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

Hooker's Enan Profile,
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=165040

Hooker's Cyp Profile,
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=164730

RON's "Newbie" thread on 1st cycles,
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=70741

(I just posted this on another thread to help with another member and his first cycle)

A Test only cycle (Enan or Cyp) will be the safest way to go for a first cycle

wk 1-12 Test Enan 350-500mg/wk
    wk 1-12 Nolvadex 10mg/ED

PCT

wk 14-16 Clomid 100mg/ED
    wk 14-18 Nolvadex 20mg/ED
    wk 16-18 Clomid 50mg/ED
    wk 14-18 Creatine 5g/ED
    wk 14-18 Tribulas 2-4g/ED
    wk 14-18
    great work

Is there anything testosterone can't do?

Testosterone use does have some unwanted side effects that Steroid .com members should be aware of. Testosterone can convert to the female hormone estrogen (via aromatization) by the aromatize enzyme. Excessive estrogen can lead to some nasty side effects. Breast tissue growth in men (gynecomastia ), fat gain and reduced fat breakdown, loss of sex drive, testicular shrinkage and water retention. Water retention can increase blood pressure weakening blood vessels over a period of time. The use of a class of drugs to stop the testosterone from converting to estrogen called aromatize inhibitors can easily stop the estrogenic side effects. The use of HCG during a testosterone cycle can prevent the testicular shrinkage. Testosterone can also interact with the 5 alpha-reductase enzyme. This action converts the testosterone to Dihydro-testosterone (DHT), a more androgenic form of the parent hormone. DHT has a high binding affinity to the tissues of the scalp resulting in hair loss in loss in users who suffer from male pattern baldness. DHT can affect the prostate as well, making it swell. This swelling can cause the gland to press against the bladder causing urinary problems. Drugs called 5alpha-reductase inhibitors can prevent these symptoms without blocking testosterone’s anabolic effects.(16) Higher dosages of test can also negatively impact cholesterol, lowering HDL(17), constantly ignoring this can lead to a series of serious health problems down the road.

Thats why I'm a bit cautios of using TEST...from which I read the wins and EQ werent as bad as the test.

Only problem now is that I'm on a very tight budget and already bought the gear...
    Buying the new stuff will have to wait for another month.

If I did try to use the gear I have now for the first cycle...would it be bad for me ?
    Or would it just be a waste ?
    Can I try stacking either the wins or eq with something else ?

Thanks for the advice so far...

Oops sorry, didnt read the post on the last link.
    That kinda answers alot.

THink I should maybe just wait it out untill I can get the TEST

You CAN take the EQ alone, though I dont advise this at all. It may mean more sides and will shut you down fairly hard, stick with the basics and do a Test only cycle.

Tesosterone is the building blocks of muscle building and it must be a part of every cycle, you will learn this in the research you carry out in the future.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Dtox
    Oops sorry, didnt read the post on the last link.
    That kinda answers alot.

THink I should maybe just wait it out untill I can get the TEST
    No problem, good luck

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Is there anything testosterone can't do?

Testosterone use does have some unwanted side effects that Steroid .com members should be aware of. Testosterone can convert to the female hormone estrogen (via aromatization) by the aromatize enzyme. Excessive estrogen can lead to some nasty side effects. Breast tissue growth in men (gynecomastia ), fat gain and reduced fat breakdown, loss of sex drive, testicular shrinkage and water retention. Water retention can increase blood pressure weakening blood vessels over a period of time. The use of a class of drugs to stop the testosterone from converting to estrogen called aromatize inhibitors can easily stop the estrogenic side effects. The use of HCG during a testosterone cycle can prevent the testicular shrinkage. Testosterone can also interact with the 5 alpha-reductase enzyme. This action converts the testosterone to Dihydro-testosterone (DHT), a more androgenic form of the parent hormone. DHT has a high binding affinity to the tissues of the scalp resulting in hair loss in loss in users who suffer from male pattern baldness. DHT can affect the prostate as well, making it swell. This swelling can cause the gland to press against the bladder causing urinary problems. Drugs called 5alpha-reductase inhibitors can prevent these symptoms without blocking testosterone’s anabolic effects.(16) Higher dosages of test can also negatively impact cholesterol, lowering HDL(17), constantly ignoring this can lead to a series of serious health problems down the road.

Thats why I'm a bit cautios of using TEST...from which I read the wins and EQ werent as bad as the test.

Only problem now is that I'm on a very tight budget and already bought the gear...
    Buying the new stuff will have to wait for another month.

If I did try to use the gear I have now for the first cycle...would it be bad for me ?
    Or would it just be a waste ?
    Can I try stacking either the wins or eq with something else ?

Thanks for the advice so far...
    bro if you dont want estrogen problems from test then look into getting some arimidex and nolva.

Estrogen problems are the main reason why I'm trying to steer away from Test.

THe little research I've done shows that I wont have those problems with WINS and EQ.

Suppose I do use the Winny and EQ.
    How would u reccomend using it ?

Would 20ml winny and 30ml EQ last for longer than 8 weeks ?
    Or at least 8 weeks ?

I've heard that EQ suppresses your appetite...will this mean I have to force feed ?

Also I have read that the reccomened period for winny is no longer than 6 weeks.Is this true ?

And one last question (For now) How long does the gear take before it actualy starts working ?

Thanks for the advice bro.
    Think I might just do that and wait till I have the TEST.

Will save the eq and winny for my next cycle.

Estrogen problems are the main reason why I'm trying to steer away from Test.

THe little research I've done shows that I wont have those problems with WINS and EQ.

Suppose I do use the Winny and EQ.
    How would u reccomend using it ?

Would 20ml winny and 30ml EQ last for longer than 8 weeks ?
    Or at least 8 weeks ?

I've heard that EQ suppresses your appetite...will this mean I have to force feed ?

Also I have read that the reccomened period for winny is no longer than 6 weeks.Is this true ?

And one last question (For now) How long does the gear take before it actualy starts working ?
    Estrogen problesm can be prevented if you take precautions such as taking Nolvadex and Letro, and other anti-e's!

Second, there is no right way to reccomend using EQ/Winny, its a horrible cycle

Third, Winny is advised for no longer than 6 weeks as its a 17aa AS (before you ask do a search on "17aa" and "Winny" and read about it!) 17aa AS a fairly toxic to the liver, this is why it is advised.

Lastly, the EQ will take around 5-8 weeks to fully kick in, so running it for 8 weeks is pointless and a complete waste

I have advised you to do a Test only cycle! NO EQ AND NO WINNY! SAVE YOUR MONEY AND BUY TEST ENAN OR CYP!! PERIOD! IM DONE!

Oh yeah I forgot one thing.

From what I've read U dont need to inject EQ every week.
    It stays active for something like 3-4 weeks.
    Does it mean that U can inject it every second week and just up the dose a little for the weeks u take it ?

Does it matter what area u inject ?
    Will it make a difference whether U inject in the chest,biceps,delts,calves in stead of the buttocks ? (Just a thought)

No need for agression there mate.
    This is a place where u ask questions...and thats what I'm doing.
    Sorry if I seem a bit hasty or blatend but I'm just curious about a few things.
    Thanks for the help and advice.

No need for agression there mate.
    This is a place where u ask questions...and thats what I'm doing.
    Sorry if I seem a bit hasty or blatend but I'm just curious about a few things.
    Thanks for the help and advice.
    Most of the things your curious about and are asking questions on have already been answered,

No aggression intended

Smile

I know that everything I'm looking for can be found in other posts already on this site.

Its jsut that I dotn realy have the time to sit around doing all my research and looking for everything I want.
    As I dont have net at home and have to do my reasearching at work.
    Which is quite impossible as u could imagine.

Thanks for everything though.
    Will Be back next week.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    first off if you dont have enough time to properly research gear, you shouldnt be taking it. Second, test should be the base of every cycle. Third, you dont have enough gear to even see any results. Winny should be run at 50mg every day so youve only got a 20 day supply. Eq should be run at least 400mg/wk for at least 12 weeks. Your 30ml bottle at 50mg/ml will only last 5 weeks. Eq still has to be shot every week too. Do more research

Thread Information