hmarse is offline New Member

Talking Help A Brother Out, Need Some Advice On Winny And Deca Combo

OK GUYS, I HAVE BEEN LIFTING FOR ABOUT 7 YEARS AND TOOK A AONE YEAR LAY OFF. I WEIGH ABOUT 290 AND I AM ABOUT 20-25 BODY FAT. IN THE LAST FOUR MONTHS I HAVE ADDED ABOUT 20 LBS, BUT DON 'T FORGET I HAVE BEEN AT THIS FOR 7 YEARS AND I TOOK A YEAR OFF TO RELAX. I AM ABOUT 6 '3 AND HAVE A LARGE FRAME, I AM MORE OF OF A ECNOMORPH(HOPE I SPELLED THAT RIGHT)
    ADDED SIZE IS NO PROBLEM, I AM BULIT LIKE A LINEBACKER. I GOT A HOLD OF 20 DECA200 CAME FROM GERMANY IN A CLEAR AMP FROM A COMPANY CALLED HERMANN AND 40 100MG AMPS OF WINNY FROM THE SAME COMPANY, SERIAL NUMBER AND ALL. MY CYCLE WILL BE 10 WKS OF DECA AT 400MGS AMD ON WEEK 5 100MG AT EOD FOR ABOUT 6 WEEKS OF THE WINNY. AND ON MY LAST SHOT OF WINNY I WILL TAKE CLOMID AT 100MG / DAY FOR ONE WEEK AND 50MG/ DAY FOR THE NEXT WEEK.

THE QUESTION IS I WANT TO LOSE SOME BF, HOPEFULLY TO ABOUT 10- 15 %. NOW I KNOW MY DIET NEEDS TO BE STICT AND LOW ON CARBS AND PROTIEN NEEDS TO BE AT ABOUT 300 - 400g. MY CARDIO NEEDS TO BE AT 30 MINUTES AT ED, OR AT LEAST 5 DAYS OUT OF THE WEEK. NOW DOES THE GEAR I HAVE AT THE CYCLE I AM USING, WILL THAT HELP ME ACHIEVE WHAT I WANT, AND THAT AGAIN IS TO LOSE BF AND LEAN OUT AND GET HARD. LIKE I SAID, I AM BIG AND GAINING SIZE IS NO PROBLEM. PLEASE ANY BODY PLEASE REVIEW WHAT I WROTE AND GIVE ME SOME ADVICE OR ANYTHING. I AM ABOUT TO START MY CYCLE ON MONDAY.
    ALSO I HAVE USED IN THE PAST BUT I NEVER WAS AS STRICT W/ MY DIET AND TRIANING. HELP, NEED SOME INPUT WOULD LIKE IN FINE TUNE EVRYTHING AS TIGHT AS POSSIBLE. GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS.

REALLY

really

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Hmm, I don't think you will get what your looking for. Its hard to bulk and cut at the same time. Many otehrs will tell you the same. I would say try Fina/Test Prop/EQ/Winny fot what your looking for. JMO

I DONE BULKING I WANT TO KNOW IF USING WINNY AND DECA WITH A LOW CARB, HIGH CARDIO TRAINING WILL HELP OR BE BENEFITUAL IN WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    you need a little test in there and you need eq instead of deca . save the deca and get some test and eq.

if you run the deca (you need at least 400mgs per week), for 10 weeks. and the winny needs to be run at 50mgs per day for the last 6 weeks of the cycle

moderate carbs(not low), and about 1 1/2 grams of protien per lb of bodyweight. cardio 4-5 times a week at 45mins per session is enough. lift as heavy as you can with good form. take some type of eca stack also.

SO I SHOULD MAINTAIN THE THE HIGH CARDIO AND LOW CARB THROUGHOUT THE CYCLE, WILL IT DEFEAT THE DECA 'S PURPOSE. AND IT WILL HELP ON GETTING LEANER AND ALSO THANKS FOR THE HELP!

you cant gain maximum mass and cut at the same time. do you want to get bigger or do you want to get leaner?

I WANT TO LEAN OUT BY ALL MEANS, I HAVE THE SIZE BY FAR NOW I WANT TO LEAN OUT HARD

moderate carbs(not low), and about 1 1/2 grams of protien per lb of bodyweight. cardio 4-5 times a week at 45mins per session is enough. lift as heavy as you can with good form. take some type of eca stack also.

thats what i recommend.

I HAVE 40 AMPS OF HERMANN WINNY AT 100MG. IS IT SAFE TO USE 100MG AT ED FOR THE 6 WEEKS (MIND ALSO I AM 6 '3 290 LBS) OR 50MG AT EOD OR 50MG AT ED

50mgs is more than enough. save the rest.

Thread Information