rk2040 is offline New Member

tren and winstrol

can u mix tren and winstrol in same syringe?im doing 100 mg tren and 100 mg winni eod

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    nope...unless it is water based like the winny...or unless the winny is oil-based

***rock*** is offline Junior Member
    Yes, you can.

It creates a "lava-lamp" and goes in pretty quickly.

rock

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by rk2040
    can u mix tren and winstrol in same syringe?im doing 100 mg tren and 100 mg winni eod
    are you doing any other compounds with your tren and winny???? Test perhaps?

oc pitbull is offline Member
    which one is it?

oc pitbull is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    are you doing any other compounds with your tren and winny???? Test perhaps?
    tren shuts you down hard

add test and you can mix all three together

You can't put orals in the syringe. That's it, though.

You can mix anything else...test and tren , test and winstrol , test and whatever, tren and whatever...b-12 and primo...

As long as they are both liquid, and will fit through the needle, you can mix anything.

im running 2 ius hgh thats it i wanna get lean now should i add anything else.

I wouldn't mix the gh though...one is sub-q and one is IM.....

I think Gh works best in conjunction with gear IMO

i dont mix the gh

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You can shoot both oil and water base in the same rig. BUT... I wouldn't shake them up. You will get an emulsion that entrains air into the juice. Would that hurt anything? Dam if I know. But no need to shake them up. Maybe shake any oils together, especially if one is prop, and then draw your winny.

Alternately, you could just drink the winny.

Many folks won't shoot oil and water in the same syringe. Many more, will. It is no biggie either way, if you ask me.

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    I was told you couldn't mix the two....(sorry, Next time I will read up first)

thanks guys let u know how it goes

GreatOne is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    You can't put orals in the syringe. That's it, though.

You can mix anything else...test and tren , test and winstrol , test and whatever, tren and whatever...b-12 and primo...

As long as they are both liquid, and will fit through the needle, you can mix anything.
    r u sure! I think there are come interactions and contraindications in the drug and medications books! yes u can mix anything but maybe u should not wihtout first knowing the interactions and contraindications that one drug my have over another! Some medications may decrese or increase the absorption rate of others and some may not at all be idicated to be mixed at all! I am a Registered nurse and unless u have some medical degree to prove me wrong may be u should give better advise to people!

Quote Originally Posted by GreatOne
    r u sure! I think there are come interactions and contraindications in the drug and medications books! yes u can mix anything but maybe u should not wihtout first knowing the interactions and contraindications that one drug my have over another! Some medications may decrese or increase the absorption rate of others and some may not at all be idicated to be mixed at all! I am a Registered nurse and unless u have some medical degree to prove me wrong may be u should give better advise to people!
    Hooker is a respected and knowledgeable member of this board. You are a newbie who can't even capitalize, punctuate, grammaticize, or spell. Somehow I doubt that you could have gone to college for four years and left with a nursing degree and an RN license. You haven't even mastered English yet. I don't think I would trust you to give medical advice.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Hooker is a respected and knowledgeable member of this board. You are a newbie who can't even capitalize, punctuate, grammaticize, or spell. Somehow I doubt that you could have gone to college for four years and left with a nursing degree and an RN license. You haven't even mastered English yet. I don't think I would trust you to give medical advice.
    well you have a point and then u dont! I didnt give out any medical advise I just know what I stated! I am not her to suck up on any moderator or well respected member of this board including u senior member! and about my English spelling or whatever u mentioned u r right! I finished high school in Mexico! went straigth to college for 4 years not only I had to learn to read and write english but to pass all my classes from anatomy up tp my last nursing class, and all this at the same time I got my business degree! so fuuckk you! and your sucking up! instead of kissing as read some books and then correct me! MOTHHHHERRR FUUUCKKER and I dont givea shit aboutmy spelling or grammar! I got my license and degree anyway!

bump

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    I don't see how drug interactions would be relevant here, all you are doing is mixing the two substances in the syringe, interactions occur between drugs within the body, and whether injected together or separately they are both going to enter your body. It's not like these two substances are going to react chemically. Someone feel free to correct me if I am wrong here.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    well you have a point and then u dont! I didnt give out any medical advise I just know what I stated! I am not her to suck up on any moderator or well respected member of this board including u senior member! and about my English spelling or whatever u mentioned u r right! I finished high school in Mexico! went straigth to college for 4 years not only I had to learn to read and write english but to pass all my classes from anatomy up tp my last nursing class, and all this at the same time I got my business degree! so fuuckk you! and your sucking up! instead of kissing as read some books and then correct me! MOTHHHHERRR FUUUCKKER and I dont givea shit aboutmy spelling or grammar! I got my license and degree anyway!
    After your first post I was upset, now I'm just thoroughly disgusted at your lack of tact and intelligence, as well as your choice "Motherrrrr Fuuuucker" words.

Take a few weeks and think about your actions. Dogging a mod in the manner you did, followed by name calling of another member, is not indicative of ANY MEMBER we desire to have here.

As well, if you can't read/write/spell, you can't get a license and degree, and I myself would be VERY WEARY of you working in ANY HOSPITAL with that attitude and lack of intellectual capacity.

Hooked on Phonics worked for millions.

Bye.

~SC~

how much test should i do
    Last edited by rk2040; 05-05-2005 at 09:09 AM.

A degree in Buisness as well as Nursing in 4 years, and learning another language at the same time....

Thats very impressive.

But you are totally incorrect about not being able to mix different steroids in the same syringe. There's absolutely no problems with it.

But all of this is a moot point. You came here, made a non-sensical series of posts, and started dogging a member, so you're suspended. There's alot of boards who would tolerate actions like yours, ,but AR isn't one of them.

how much test should i do each week

Well, you are currently running 100mg/EOD of both tren and winny, right? I would split that up and shoot 50mg/ED of each, and so 75mg/ED or MAYBE 100mg/ED of prop. Consider upping the tren dosage if you experience no sides at all. Tren seems to give the biggest bang for the buck at the point where sides are noticeable but still tolerable. YMMV of course. Generally, you want your test dosage to be higher than anything else. There is a lot of leeway on your test dosage, and you might even find 50mg/ED sufficient. I wouldn't run the winny much over 50mg/ED myself. It is not the most benign of drugs, and low doses seem to accomplish a lot. Remember, you can drink winny, with only minor reduction in efficacy.

Sorry about distracting from your original question with my tirade against he-who-I-Shall-not-speak-of. It just gets my goat when a supposedly educated person won't take the time to spell out "you" in place of "u", etc.

thanks for the reply

Thread Information