Georgie is offline Member

How long does it take to see elevated blood pressure/cholesterol/liver enzymes

I am currently taking 300mg/wk of doctor prescribed test e. I have been on for 1 month now. Had a check up with the doctor and he said my blood pressure was really good. 120/80. In about a month and half I am going to have my blood drawn to check liver enzymes, cholesterol, testosterone levels , etc. just to see where I am at, all these things will be monitored every couple of months. I was just curious as to the length of time when you start to see elevated blood pressure, liver enzymes, and cholesterol. To help keep bloat away and keep blood pressure down, I am taking 10mg nolva/day and .25 mg of idex, along with 81 mg of asprin. For my liver I am taking milk thistle, ala, r-ala, and various vitamins. To help with cholesterol I am hitting the carido pretty hard, watching my diet, and taking omega fats. Taking proper precautions is it possible to keep liver values, blood pressure, and cholesterol within normal ranges?

jwillfcsl is offline Associate Member
    why did you not ask your doctor this question, he would probbably know, anyways, it is probably subjective, may take me a month, may never happen for you

Quote Originally Posted by jwillfcsl
    why did you not ask your doctor this question, he would probbably know, anyways, it is probably subjective, may take me a month, may never happen for you
    Oh sorry. I did ask, and he basically said the same thing it was subjective. I guess I should have clarified I was basically asking for experiences from others who have been under the care of a doctor, or have monitered their bp etc...... personal experiences....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    This will differ exponentially for everyone.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    This will differ exponentially for everyone.

~SC~

So basically take the proper precautions to limit side effects, but I just have to wait and see how my body reacts.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Pretty much, yes!

~SC~

Thread Information