hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

Quality of QV products in Tijuana

Need help from any people experienced with QV products that can be purchased in Tijuana. Are any other people having trouble with QV products purchased in TJ ?

I have tried three different QV products now, all from Tijuana, and literally have gotten no results:
    QV anavar -QV Trenbolone -QV Primobolan tabs

On the other hand I have gotten good results from the denkall anavar purchased at the same vet pharmacy, and have also gotten good results from the human grade deca (organon) purchased from TJ pharmacies.

Anyone else have the same problem ?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    stay away from mex gear bro. dirty, unreliable, underdosed, and underfilled. i have had all those problerms with mex gear. oh yea and qv prop hurts like a mofo

EFEC is offline Junior Member
    I have to say that not true, I'm currently on some sust250 2x a week on my 9th week and have seen great gains and strength. Also my buddy has taken a couple things over the years from TJ and has seen great things as well. Now I'm not saying everything down there is the sh*t but they do have good stuff. Very affordable, with 300 dollars you can go a long way with good stuff. My buddy got some EQ from there and liked it allot. What pharmacy's are you hitting up bro?? I hope your not just going to the one's on REVOLUTION st. because there for TOURIST!!!....They'll always try ripping you a new one. Hit the ones up around shopping malls bro! If you want more info hit me up @ XXXXX that goes for anyone..
    Last edited by EFEC; 06-13-2005 at 11:01 AM.

PS

But of course I do my stuff over there to keep it legal..

=)

STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member
    Anavar and Primobolan are types of gear that few people get much results from anyway. They are cutting drugs. QV has a good reputation. Check the hologram and lot number. If anything would be fake, it most likely would be light, quirky stuff like Anavar because it is so weak. They could make a ton of profit from just underdosing or giving straight, cheap oral test and no one would know the difference. Yet stuff like Sustanon or Dbol , where you notice a big difference in training and bodyweight, its harder to fake so I would stick with those type of compounds if you are concerned about fake/underdosed gear.

oc pitbull is offline Member
    all my friends have gotten great results with QV and mexican gear. I am currently taking cypiotest250 by denkall and its off the hook. I had a friend gain 15 pounds off winny only from QV but he wasnt that thick to begin with.

I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member
    QV is good to go Hungry is right about Var and I don't hear a lot of chatter about Primo but he's right about that also. As for the Tren if you bought it down there you probably got ass raped on the prices. A 10ML bottle goes for close to a hundred bones. If you got the dough and you bought enough for a decent cycle more power to you (Don’t forget your Test). But if you bought one 10ML bottle and ran out 10 days later. Once again that would explain lil or no gains. Make your own Tren bro save hundreds of dollars. Here's the QV & Denkall sites to help out with their products.
    http://www.qualityvet.com.mx/indexeng.htm
    http://www.ausvetdenkall.com/

Quote Originally Posted by A_SOCAL
    I have to say that not true, I'm currently on some sust250 2x a week on my 9th week and have seen great gains and strength. Also my buddy has taken a couple things over the years from TJ and has seen great things as well. Now I'm not saying everything down there is the sh*t but they do have good stuff. Very affordable, with 300 dollars you can go a long way with good stuff. My buddy got some EQ from there and liked it allot. What pharmacy's are you hitting up bro?? I hope your not just going to the one's on REVOLUTION st. because there for TOURIST!!!....They'll always try ripping you a new one. Hit the ones up around shopping malls bro! If you want more info hit me up @ [email protected] that goes for anyone..

sust should be shot EOD minimum bro. jsut a FYI.

i was just saying QV is known for being underdosed and underfilled

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    bro i would advise to you if you dont speak spanish then get someone who can. those bro's will try to rip you off quick. and also watch out for fakes around tj...

needle is offline Senior Member
    I hvae no worries about qv from TJ! I've had good results and so have my "friends"!

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    why stay away from Mex gear? not all of it is bad. Tj is known for fake shit..drive in and go to rosarito...better chance it wont be faked....vets and pharmacies...go to the larger vets though. and act like you know...thats important for getting a good price..i've been offered fakes many times out there, but this board is pretty good about educating you..so dont completely sign off mexico...why would you, go to walmart in mexico and pick up the basic shit. sus.primobolan ..etc...

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    sust should be shot EOD minimum bro. jsut a FYI.

i was just saying QV is known for being underdosed and underfilled
    How would you suggest splitting 500mg a week?
    I've heard splitting it 2 times a week is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by A_SOCAL
    How would you suggest splitting 500mg a week?
    I've heard splitting it 2 times a week is fine.
    125mg EOD a week for best results hit is on Mon,Wed,Fri, Sun

Thanks Bro I'll Try That..

Thread Information