jay007 is offline Associate Member

tren and test E deosage question????

hey Bros
    i will be running:
    test E @ 500mgs a week
    tren 50 mgs EOD
    can i inject 50 gs of test and tren EOD in the same pin. or do i need to inject 250 mgs of test twice a week?????

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    you can do that, but I wouldn't. I'd run the tren 50mg ED instead of EOD. Then the test I'd just shoot 2x per week. Of course if you wanted to cut the tren shots with some test and just inject it everyday you could do this. How long were you planning on running each one?

8 weeks of tren 15 weeks of test. will it not be effective if i did it EOD and the test broken up instead of twice a week???

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    The reason I suggested to run the tren ED and at essentially double what you had been planning is because 1)it will decrease the negative side effects. 2)50mg eod is just a pretty low dose, I noticed nice gains off of 50mg ed, but imagine they would have been much less and more sides if I had run it 50mg eod.

The test issue is somewhat irrelevant. It will be just as effective with 2x injections per week as it would being run ED (as it is a longer acting ester). If you wanted to inject the test ed with the tren you could do this, I see no problem with it. I just don't see a whole lot of added benefit. But you weigh out the pros and cons in your mind and decide which is right for you.

The only thing I'd really change is tren dose and injection schedule. I think the test is fine.

could i do 75 mgs eod of the tren ?? I really don't want to inject ED

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    ed was so much easier on my face as far as acne. eod made my face, back, shoulders, and chest break out more than i was getting by quite a bit. everyones different though. i think the consensus is ed is better.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jay007
    could i do 75 mgs eod of the tren?? I really don't want to inject ED
    i would bump it to at least 100mgs eod. but i would rather see you bump it to 75mg ed or 150mg eod

is the 50 mgs eod not enoght to be effective, two of my boys said it was enought because i'm going to run it for 11 weeks. i have a 20cc bottle which breaks out to 40 shots which is like 2 and a half months. or should i go 75 mgs eod and buy another bottle?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Start with 2 weeks of just test. Get plenty of test in you before you start the tren . Run 100mg/ED of test and 75mg/ED of tren. Since you are shooting ED anyway with the tren, may as well shoot the test ED right with it. It will simplify things. You will still get respectable gains on EOD shots, but less sides and possibly marginally better results with ED. Plus, that keeps the shot size down really small.

Thread Information