DEXTER DUBOIS is offline Junior Member

Exclamation If you get this does it AUTOMATICALLY mean you have abscess???

I have a slight discolor (like a bruise) on my bicep where I gave an injection at. My arm doesn't hurt, I can still extend it, flex it, etc. Could it just be that my bicep muscle got bruised from the injection and shouldn't be concerned about it OR could it be an abscess coming? Please tell me it's the former.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DEXTER DUBOIS
    I have a slight discolor (like a bruise) on my bicep where I gave an injection at. My arm doesn't hurt, I can still extend it, flex it, etc. Could it just be that my bicep muscle got bruised from the injection and shouldn't be concerned about it OR could it be an abscess coming? Please tell me it's the former.
    Your fine. Just means you went through a blood vessle and ended up with a sub-dural hematoma...fancy word for bruise.

DEXTER DUBOIS is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the input.

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    Bump, I got the same thing on my quad a couple times. When I do quad shots I frequently go through a vein near the surface. It bruises up for a while then goes away. No big deal.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I've bruised my bicep, and my glute before. Nasty looking bruises that didn't go away for just over 1 weeks time. You're ok nothing to worry about.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i usually get 1 every other week when doing ed injections

bigger is offline Senior Member
    speking of bad injections, hum i did my legg 2 days ago and it hurts like a MF. what happend, did it get infekted? no bruise no nothing just hurts, the pain is related to cramps

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    speking of bad injections, hum i did my legg 2 days ago and it hurts like a MF. what happend, did it get infekted? no bruise no nothing just hurts, the pain is related to cramps
    Sounds like you hit a nerve.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    DD, an abscess would be red, swollen, and hot to the touch as well as painful.

bigger, Could be a bad injection(moving needle around), or it could be the substance also... First inject of that stuff? Could it be sust or prop you are talking about? I always think those hurt.(yeah, yeah, call me a pussy)

hehe thx bro it was test E, and i shot the same amount in my right legg, didnt feel a squat:

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Be careful not to wiggle the pin while you pump da juice in you. Also, after piercing the skin, insert the needle slowly slowly into the muscle. If it feels like you are close to a nerve, pull out and stab again. If you use a 1-1/2" pin, no need to stick it all in. Hitting bone will sometimes make an ouchy.

i belive you bro, shit in the bone, no will never try that

Thread Information