Thread: DNP Results

bigwillie78 is offline Junior Member

DNP Results

I just completed a 7 day DNP cycle. Here is what I took
    day 1-4:200mg powder
    Day 5-7:400 mg powder
    I used antioxidants and water and gylcerol a couple of times.
    Also, ate low fat, high fruit diet
    When you first feel it, its kind of like a heater. I could feel the heat coming out of my shirt and onto my chin. It is not an uncomfortable feeling and actually enjoyable. The 400mg days were pretty sweaty, I work at a office and pants and a tucked in shirt do not help, but in all it was tolerable.Sleeping was not a problem b/b I had the ac down and the fan cranked up.I think 400mg is good and I dont know why anyone would want to take more because I bet 600mg would probably be hotter than hell. I pissed alot and drank at least a gallon of water a day. I can see a difference already and I havent lost all of the bloat from water retention. The change is drastic and pretty unbelievable. I can conservatively say that I lost about 5lbs of fat. I will do one more cycle of 400mgs a day for a week. I will be very strict with my supplements, glycerol, pyruvate, Anti-O's, etc... The only thing that worries me is the long term effects which are unknown but all in all, its not a bad drug, just dont go stupid on it.
    Hope this helps someone

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    why did you stop at day 7?

bigwillie78 is offline Junior Member
    Got tired of being lethargic, just a test run, will do another in a week at 400mgs a day for a week

john004 is offline Associate Member
    I'm on day 5, the heat turned on finally lastnight, had problems sleeping, couldn't get comfortable. Under the covers was to hot, and with the fan right on me without them was alittle to cold. I kind of enjoy the feeling of being alittle hotter than normal. My stomach is sticking out more than normal, i must be holding water. Im gonna run at 500 mg for another 11 days and see what kind of gains i get out of it. Im hoping for a solid 10lbs, but we'll see.

Thread Information