macejrb is offline New Member

Need some advice

Well I have been lurking around these forums for a year or so. I was real active on reading and researching before I joined the army. So here I am 20 years of age and like I said before in the army. I am in great shape and run at least 2-10 miles a day depending on the day. I work out 5 days a week and I try my hardest to watch what I eat.

Here are some stats - straight out of basic training (8 months ago) I weighed around 170-175. That is with absolutely no junk food, soda, or anything else that you buy from a store for 16 weeks. As I stand right now I weight about 185-190. I would guess my body fat at around 14-16% but I really dont know.

Anyways my question is this. I need to lost some weight. Not just on my stomach but my body in general. I have huge abs but it is covered up by bits and pieces of fat. I have tried on not eating the junk food but here I am 2 1/2 months later and I am still at the same weight.

Can you guys suggest a little cut cycle for me? Nothing to serious. I just need something to take the edge off I guess. Here is a picture for some reference. Sorry I dont have any pics with no shirt. Will get some soon.

Thanks guys for any help you can give me.

God bless,
    Bonds
    Last edited by macejrb; 05-03-2005 at 02:57 PM.

jwillfcsl is offline Associate Member
    i sure as hell would never put my picture on this site showing my face

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jwillfcsl
    i sure as hell would never put my picture on this site showing my face
    Especially with a face like that... LOL

Now, you need to visit the diet section as the military does not just feed you healthy things and watch your cals for you. Look under the cutting sticky first. Then relook at your training, as if you actually run 3-5 times per week for about 2-5 miles and do push ups and sit ups(along with general calastenics-sp?). You should be hitting the weights and training with enough rest inbetween your very intense heavy weights, you know... go to the training section here as well. Make sure to tell the truth about how much you really work out and what your training really is too.

macejrb is offline New Member
    That is a total **** up on me - I uploaded the wrong picture and ran off to work before it refreshed.

Thread Information