Thread: tren winni

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member

tren winni

i have never used gear but i'm a fatass and was informed to use winstrol , trenobol, and clenbuterol and take something for gynocomastia or however you spell that ****. can someone hook me up, thanks. please don't blast me too hard for my first post

email me, pm me, i don't care, holychitbatman on aol

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude- if you are even close to being a fat-ass, get your diet in order, do cardio, drop the weight and think about gear when you finally get in shape!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    you dont need AAS.. You need a solid diet good training and cardio.

hexadec is offline Junior Member
    Visit the diet forum. Diet and cardio the fat off, then get big. The supplementation approach won't give you the results you're looking for, only enhance the efforts made in diet and cardio.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    u might also want to read the rules on this site. don't ask people to hook u up on the board. u're just asking for trouble. u probably already have dozens of pm's by now. my suggestion....delete them.

actually I have zero pm's and a handfull of ppl trying to tell me to eat right and not use gear. that's not really the info i'm after, i just want to know a website that someone has used personally and didn't get ripped off or any other info that you can offer, i already eat healthy btw.

i know of a few sites like pharmaeurope.com and i just left my number and a message with that oasis site, either of these good?, that's what i'm wanting to know

i would appreciate it if noone else would tell me to get on a treadmill, you go get on a damn treadmill, i am looking for some winni or something of the sort to go along with my efforts, thanks
    Last edited by dirtyi730; 05-03-2005 at 03:09 AM. Reason: left something out

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyi730
    actually I have zero pm's and a handfull of ppl trying to tell me to eat right and not use gear. that's not really the info i'm after, i just want to know a website that someone has used personally and didn't get ripped off or any other info that you can offer, i already eat healthy btw.

i know of a few sites like pharmaeurope.com and i just left my number and a message with that oasis site, either of these good?, that's what i'm wanting to know

i would appreciate it if noone else would tell me to get on a treadmill, you go get on a damn treadmill, i am looking for some winni or something of the sort to go along with my efforts, thanks

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Asking for sources is only going to get you banned, READ THE FORUM RULES!

It also seems like you need to do a lot of research!

Search for "cutting cycles" and you will get a load of info, Tren /Winny is NOT what you need.

Get your diet and training in check and reaarch then comes the AS

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i since some seroiusly issues comming up w/ this kid say.. bald/impetent/bitchtits/water retention/ high blood pressure/ oily skin/ and night sweats.

thanks guys, you've been really helpful

Thread Information