speedtraining is offline Senior Member

UGL's Vs Top Labs

This is a question for all. Can UGL's create a product just as good as the Top labs for example A good UGL could make Prop just as good as a regular lab like British Dragon? Basically what iam asking is weather a UGL makes it or a Main company makes it Prop will be Prop right? Mostly am i concearned because I want that shit out of my system fast.

Thanks Bros Speed.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    yeah, theres some UGL out there that have outstandingly high quality gear, they're just hard to come by.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    As long as the powder qualities are the same USP 24 or better it will not matter.

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    As long as the powder qualities are the same USP 24 or better it will not matter.

what does USP 24 or better mean?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    vague generalization there.... btw, british dragon is just a fancy UGL....

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    of course they can... EQ powder is EQ powder and real labs and UGL use the same powder. And a lot of people think their gear is from a real lab while its really just a UGL

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    british dragon is just a fancy UGL....
    That's what I thought

bigger is offline Senior Member
    damit so it is true then that BD is Ugl, hum, any one knows of another brand, ? or more then one ?

well it dosent matter to me cuz their stuff makes me big and beutiful, have never had any probs with it

British Dragon is under ground?

british dragon is just a fancy UGL... thats what they say, well i got no fact to back that shit up. but, it sure can be, lets say this, in the most cuntries steroids are illigal, so not many countries is allowd to make them, so many roids maker hides under ground, well a few idiotas goes and brags about it, but they mostly keeps it a secret.
    thats what i think

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Depends on how you define 'better'. Buying from a 'lab' is spending your money on peace of mind, not quality of gear. There is no doubt that a lab is far superior when it comes to making a sterile product.

With that said, can a UGL or home brewer make something clean enough for human consumption? Absolutely. You are, in fact, always taking that risk when using UGL gear.

Just depends if the peace of mind is worth that extra $$ to you. I like to gamble.

Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    Depends on how you define 'better'. Buying from a 'lab' is spending your money on peace of mind, not quality of gear. There is no doubt that a lab is far superior when it comes to making a sterile product.

With that said, can a UGL or home brewer make something clean enough for human consumption? Absolutely. You are, in fact, always taking that risk when using UGL gear.

Just depends if the peace of mind is worth that extra $$ to you. I like to gamble.
    i see that u make ur own juice, hum any good advice to a little bro,
    myself going to make test e but am short of a few thing but it will soon be here, well my q.. is if its dangerus to take ur own juice if its a first timer, if so how bad is te injuris

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtraining
    This is a question for all. Can UGL's create a product just as good as the Top labs for example A good UGL could make Prop just as good as a regular lab like British Dragon? Basically what iam asking is weather a UGL makes it or a Main company makes it Prop will be Prop right? Mostly am i concearned because I want that shit out of my system fast.

Thanks Bros Speed.
    i would rather go with a reputable ugl than one like a high profiled bd. you are getting the same product, maybe a higher concentration if your lucky, but not paying for the name...jmo

Quote Originally Posted by GOATNUTS
    i would rather go with a reputable ugl than one like a high profiled bd. you are getting the same product, maybe a higher concentration if your lucky, but not paying for the name...jmo
    roids is like clothes, hum as you said, many pays for the brand, not for the contestent. well do you want your armani test or bummark test just chose, i preffer to know what i get, and also paying the price, well some times it can be far to expencive, but if u want to play tthe game, just buy it

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    i see that u make ur own juice, hum any good advice to a little bro,
    myself going to make test e but am short of a few thing but it will soon be here, well my q.. is if its dangerus to take ur own juice if its a first timer, if so how bad is te injuris
    Read the lab forum for how to make Test E. Everything is there. I would just suggest buying a 'kit' from this boards store for your first batch.

The worst thing, and most important thing to realize concerning home made, or UGL for that matter, is sterility. You are injecting a hormone deep into your muscle. Any bacteria in that finished problem may likely land you in either the doctors office or hospital getting your ass drained and put on antibiotics.

The way I look at it concerning UGL's......

What are their ethics? They are already breaking the law to provide you this product. Most people with that sort of mind set arent exactly the types that bend over backwards to ensure you a safe product. They do it for the money, obviously. Real labs are obviously only in it for the money as well, but government agencies enforce strict guidelines.

If I were to use a UGL product it would have to be from a VERY reputable source and I would also be filtering it myself through a .2 filter and into a new sterile vial.

Plenty of people have had problems using UGL products and plenty have not.

Thread Information