MrSkinny is offline Junior Member

Any Use Trinabol 150, Trenabol, Trenabol Depot or Turinabol by British Dispensary?

I am cosidering throwing six weeks of trenabol depot or Trenabol Depot into the last six weeks of my Sus/Ox/Winstrol Cycle. I have never used BD products but I have heard nothing except good things. I have used Organon, Denkall and QV products. Now I am excited to try out BD.

Drkodiak1 is offline Associate Member
    I have used plenty of BD products and was not impressed at all with the trenabol depot for something claiming to be the same as parabolan i was not satisfied with my results and was happier taking homebrew fina IMO. But besides my experience with the tren i luv BD products

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Explain why you were not satisfied. I plan on either including BD Trenabol Depot or Tren enan made by my source. I have not made up my mind yet and I am very interested with your complaints. Guns

My reasons for not feeling satisfied with that particular product was because i think i had a different view on parabolan than what it really was, i was expecting to get the same pumps and strength as you would get from anadrol without the WR (water retention) but sadly it did not compare and from prior experience i probably would have been happier taking homebrew fina IMO. For me it felt like being on EQ. Maybe others had a better experience but i did not. By the way i was only taking 200mg a week. if i were to do it again i would do a cc eod

Talking

BTW has anyone seen the Naked Vida Guerra pics that were hacked from her phone

Thread Information