Luminaire is offline Associate Member

Bros I Need Immediate Help Please Concerning Cycle

ok i ****ing trusted the wrong person, and I got a 10ml bottle of test prop at 100mg and a 10ml bottle of deca at 300ml. THIS STUFF IS SHIT, im such an idiot I saw the brands (quality vet and animal power) and i forgot to look at the dosages, which I now realize are basically nothing. Im already on week 6...what do i do!! is it too late to switch to another steroid , should I stack something, I have connects but I need immediate help pleeeease, its already so ****ing late into my cycle, god im going to beat the fat **** that sold me this shit into a wall when i see him. HELP PLEASE. ill be back in 30 min i need to go ice my and i just took a door off its hinges.

preemptive *bump*

MuscleQuest is offline Junior Member
    how have you been taking it? 6 weeks in with only 10ml's of prop? you should be done that in maximum 20 days. 300 ml deca is ok but the test needs to be higher than the deca. what is your cycle experience? i would switch to test enathate 500mg per week and deca at 300 per week. make sure you run nolvadex inthere around 10 - 20 mg per day. you can't blame this on someone else if you didn't do the research or look at the labels. i don't care who i get my stuff from. if it was my own mother i would still make sure of what i was getting. by the way how old are you? i wouldn't be proud of ripping a door off it's hinges. i'd be more proed of keeping it together and controlling my temper

im 26 ive been working out naturally since i was 16 and this is my 2nd cycle I want to start getting into more competitions, so plz dont flame me I just need some advice, you dont have to tell me im a ****ing idiot for not looking at the dosages, I can tell you that myself. I can also tell you that im a ****ing idiot for knocking a door off the wall, and if i didnt already know that I will when i realize that I have to pay to get a new one and waste time putting a door back up that worked perfectly fine, its really depressing how people come here for advice and end up getting flamed so badly. i thought the guy who sold it to me was like a father figure....trust nobody i guess. Heres what ive been running for the past 5 weeks actually..my week 6 starts on friday

w1- PD
    w2 - PD
    w3- DD
    w4- DDP
    w5- DPP

(each letter = one CC, and once again the test is at 100mg the deca is at 300mg).

What should i do how can i save this shitty cycle

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Bro I did the same thing with test and eq, I just uped my dosages to where fellow brothern advised and getting great results, you can allows extend cycleJMO

muscle im sorry u werent that mean in ur post...really bad mood. thank u for the advice

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire
    ok i ****ing trusted the wrong person, and I got a 10ml bottle of test prop at 100mg and a 10ml bottle of deca at 300ml. THIS STUFF IS SHIT, im such an idiot I saw the brands (quality vet and animal power) and i forgot to look at the dosages, which I now realize are basically nothing. Im already on week 6...what do i do!! is it too late to switch to another steroid, should I stack something, I have connects but I need immediate help pleeeease, its already so ****ing late into my cycle, god im going to beat the fat **** that sold me this shit into a wall when i see him. HELP PLEASE. ill be back in 30 min i need to go ice my and i just took a door off its hinges.
    I'm not quite sure what the problem is...

They are shyt becuase of the dosages ? Prop is usually at 100mg/ml

You really don't have enough prop for a good cycle anyway. a twelve weeker is 84 shots...unless of course you are just going to be using it for wks 1-4 as a jump. even then you will need atleast 12 inj.

AnabolicAlien Guest

ummmm...

This is the reason people think juice-heads are morons. You're angry with the guy who sold it to you and you ripped a door off the hinges??? Come on boy, grow up. I'm not flaming, just trying to give you a little wake up call. Take some responsibility, research for yourself, and act like an adult.

Based simply on the behavior you've displayed I'd say you're no where near ready to use anabolic steroids . They should be used by serious, mature, educated people.

A.A.

well i mean look at my breakdown, im on peak cycle and im running 200mg of prop and 300mg of deca a week....

for the record Im also dealing with a TON of personal shit, A TON, and the fact that someone i almost considered myself trust with my life would gyp me like that...i said it was stupid for me to do i just flipped...well whatever flame on i suppose

clhp20 is offline Member
    well i mean look at my breakdown, im on peak cycle and im running 200mg of prop and 300mg of deca a week....

Why ? So you are taking a half cc of prop eod or ed ?

whats eod? the test prop is 100mg/cc, so as you can see ala week 5, (PPD) im doing two CC shots of prop which is 100+100=200, and then the 1cc of dec which is 300mg

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    How do you think you got jipped? I mean if you recieved real gear and that is usually the way those two compounds are dosed, the only delimma is you did not buy enough. Or did the guy specificly say that that would be enough for the entire cycle? If he did not say that, you are to blame, not him

clhp20 is offline Member
    whats eod? the test prop is 100mg/cc, so as you can see ala week 5, (PPD) im doing two CC shots of prop which is 100+100=200, and then the 1cc of dec which is 300mg

Test prop should be shot either ed or eod ( everyday or Every other day).
    Keeps the blood levels stable, it is said by some that ed is better, less sides.

Do you have Nolva or Clomid?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    w1- PD
    w2 - PD
    w3- DD
    w4- DDP
    w5- DPP

(each letter = one CC, and once again the test is at 100mg the deca is at 300mg).

this is has to be one of the worse ways Ive even seen to describe what dosages your taking. Are you saying your gear is bunk or you just dont hjae enough? Are you only shooting prop once a week? Prop needs to be shot every day (ed) or every other day (eod). 300ml/wk of deca is fine, maybe split into two shots and get more prop and up it to 400-500 mg/wk but shoot it ed or eod.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    here, man, prop needs to be shot every day at 50 mg/day or 100 mg eod (every other day). you can't shoot prop once a week. it has a short ester, after 3 days, only half the dose you shot is left in your body, then 3 more days later half of that dose is left in your body.

the guy who sold it to you didn't f*** you up, bro. simple as this, here's what you do to fix it.

1. buy more test prop
    2. start injecting it either 50 mg every day or 100 mg every other day (because it needs to be run higher than the deca so your penis won't go limp)
    3. you need to buy anti-estrogen drugs, such as nolvadex and arimadex
    4. you need clomid to run for pct to restore your natural test after your cycle is finished so you keep all your gains.

Hope this helps.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The advice is go buy some more test. I would buy more prop and do 1oomg eod for the remainder of your planned cycle. Do you know anything about post cycle therapy ?

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    im 26 ive been working out naturally since i was 16 and this is my 2nd cycle I want to start getting into more competitions, so plz dont flame me I just need some advice, you dont have to tell me im a ****ing idiot for not looking at the dosages, I can tell you that myself. I can also tell you that im a ****ing idiot for knocking a door off the wall, and if i didnt already know that I will when i realize that I have to pay to get a new one and waste time putting a door back up that worked perfectly fine, its really depressing how people come here for advice and end up getting flamed so badly. i thought the guy who sold it to me was like a father figure....trust nobody i guess. Heres what ive been running for the past 5 weeks actually..my week 6 starts on friday

w1- PD
    w2 - PD
    w3- DD
    w4- DDP
    w5- DPP

if im reading this right your shooting only one day a week and only useing one dart. deca should be run at a min of 10wks and prop should be ed or eod. my advice stop and do a low dose pct. start reserching. if you had used the search button once you could of found out that this cycle sucks. not flameing just informing.
    zer_

yeah he wrote out the cycle for me and he told me that was enough...yeah I just made a few phone alls soudns like I just need to really up my dosages of prop....hows this sound:

I have 6cc's left or Prop and 4 cc's of deca . Ill buy 2 more 10ml bottles of prop and this should work....

Week 7- 300mg prop/300mg deca
    Week 8 - 350mg prop/ 300mg deca
    week 9 - 400mg prop/ 200mg deca
    week 10 - 400mg prop/ 200mg deca
    week 11 - 300mg prop/150mg deca
    week 12- 250mgprop/150mg deca
    week 13- 200mgprop/150mg deca
    week 14 100mgprop/150mg deca

Ill also be running nolva starting week 7, and ill figure out what to do with post therapy in a bit. this is real bootleg by the way ill prob tweak it a little.

yeah he wrote out the cycle for me and he told me that was enough...yeah I just made a few phone alls soudns like I just need to really up my dosages of prop....hows this sound:

I have 6cc's left or Prop and 4 cc's of deca . Ill buy 2 more 10ml bottles of prop and this should work....

Week 7- 300mg prop/300mg deca
    Week 8 - 350mg prop/ 300mg deca
    week 9 - 400mg prop/ 200mg deca
    week 10 - 400mg prop/ 200mg deca
    week 11 - 300mg prop/150mg deca
    week 12- 250mgprop/150mg deca
    week 13- 200mgprop/150mg deca
    week 14 100mgprop/150mg deca

Ill also be running nolva starting week 7, and ill figure out what to do with post therapy in a bit. this is real bootleg by the way ill prob tweak it a little.
    dont pyramid the doses, keep them constant, helps to keep constant blood levels and thus reducing the potential for side effects. Side are caused by inconsistent blood levels. Aim for 400 mg/wk of prop and 300 of deca for the remainder of your cycle

Bertz is offline Associate Member
    this is your second cycle? you dont sound like you know anything about steroids at all

dont pyramid... and 100mg of prop a week? shot every other day at a minimum of that dosage...

clhp20 is offline Member
    i just can't contain myself anymore

so 400wk prop and 300wk deca ....and then when my cycle finishes, do i just stop or do i come down a little bit??

ill be honest really dont use this site much for the steroids forums....plz dont flame me im sorry I just want to try and save the remaineder of my cycle....Ive been looking at previous posts but I feel like my situation is unique as im already at week 6....albeit ive been doing such low dosages

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    for my previous post
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkzer
    if im reading this right your shooting only one day a week and only useing one dart. deca should be run at a min of 10wks and prop should be ed or eod. my advice stop and do a low dose pct. start reserching. if you had used the search button once you could of found out that this cycle sucks. not flameing just informing.
    zer_

clhp20 is offline Member
    ill be honest really dont use this site much for the steroids forums....plz dont flame me im sorry I just want to try and save the remaineder of my cycle....Ive been looking at previous posts but I feel like my situation is unique as im already at week 6....albeit ive been doing such low dosages
    I am curious to know who turned you on to and why you started the use of AS?

Why are you having some guy plan out something that is for your body.

And then trust him enough to get you legit stuff, but not enough.

Why did you start a cycle without proper planning ? Or proper knowledge of what you are going to be putting into your body.

IMO you are the poster boy of what not to do when starting a cycle.

With the lack of research on your part, coming to us after you've started, is a sure fire way to get flamed..

And again, Do you have nolvadex or clomid on hand ?

You haven't explained why you think the stuff is either fake, or SHyT as you put it?

so 400wk prop and 300wk deca....and then when my cycle finishes, do i just stop or do i come down a little bit??
    you need to finish them at different times since the half lives of the two esters are different so that PCT times line up. Do you know what PCT is? If not, you best learn damn quick if you want to keep your gains and get your natural test production back. The half life of deca is about 3 weeks, whereas prop is 3 days. So you need to run the prop 18 days past your last shot of deca and then start PCT 3 days after your last shot of prop, which also equals 21 days after your last shot of deca. I think you need to do some serious research on this subject

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Man..just calm down, be happy U caught it now,
    and as mentioned, u could always extend the cycle.
    Get the rest of the gear U need, and PCT, and follow
    the advice given to you by longhorn. You should read up
    when U can, U want to keep those gains. Good Luck

Worry about that clown later....

SensP is offline Associate Member
    *Sigh*

Some people.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    listen to longhorn... he is right...dont pyramid, that stuff was oldschool before real pct came to play.. you could still pull a great cycle out of this. run 400mg of prop a week and 300mg of deca a week for the remainder of the cycle. stop taking deca 2 1/2 weeks before you stop taking the prop.. then start post cycle with clomid...you"ll be fine

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    dont forget every other day #eod# injections with the prop..is crucial for prop cycle

i got my clomid and nolva on hand, im going to start running prop at 400 and the dec at 300...and pick up some more needles for eod...guys thank you so much i really appreciate all the help!

clhp20 is offline Member
    THIS STUFF IS SHIT, im such an idiot I saw the brands (quality vet and animal power) and i forgot to look at the dosages, which I now realize are basically nothing.

Please explain this ?

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    i got my clomid and nolva on hand, im going to start running prop at 400 and the dec at 300...and pick up some more needles for eod...guys thank you so much i really appreciate all the help!
    not sure if this was mentioned, but make sure you run the prop longer than the deca and at a higher dose. If I am being redundant, my appologize.

lol i told you im kind of a steroid newbie, the dosages are fine its the quantity that was the problem, anyway

week 6- 400mg test/300mg deca
    week 7- 400mg test/300mg deca
    week 8- 400mg test/300mg deca
    week 9- 400mg test/300mg deca
    week 10- 400mg test/300mg deca
    week 11 - 400mg test
    week 12- 400mg test

week 13+ *PCT*, i do have clomid and nolva on hand, should i start throwing nolva in around week 7 or 8, also this isn't a huge cycle should i throw some HCG into my post cycle?

clhp20 is offline Member
    lol i told you im kind of a steroid newbie, the dosages are fine its the quantity that was the problem, anyway

week 6- 400mg test/300mg deca
    week 7- 400mg test/300mg deca
    week 8- 400mg test/300mg deca
    week 9- 400mg test/300mg deca
    week 10- 400mg test/300mg deca
    week 11 - 400mg test
    week 12- 400mg test

week 13+ *PCT*, i do have clomid and nolva on hand, should i start throwing nolva in around week 7 or 8, also this isn't a huge cycle should i throw some HCG into my post cycle?
    Just finish this cycle out, plan and research better next time, if there is a next time. Some would say to throw in nolva, some would say don't use it until you need it. personal choice if you ask me, but i will be using nolva all the way through my cycle.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Nothing wrong with your gear, and no, you are not an idiot, necessarily. You can run prop with deca ... try 300mg/week deca, 75mg/ED prop. Run the prop 4 weeks past the deca, then start your pct a week after you finish your prop. Deca needs to be at least 10 weeks, and 12 is better. You might want some hcg , 250iu/E3D or something like that, beginning in week 8 or 9... whatever. Definitely have some the last couple weeks of your cycle. It will help put the brakes on the deca dick and speed your recovery somewhat. So, if you got enough deca to finish out at least 10 weeks minimum, just get some more prop. It will be fine. I would rather use enanth or cyp right from the start, and shoot both test and deca 2x/week in the same syringe, but it really is no biggie as long as you allow for the different half lives when you come off. Test should be the last AAS left in your body as you clean up and get ready for pct.

Thread Information