Marauder79 is offline New Member

Deca and My Shoulder.... ouch!

Anyone ever get that pain in your shoulder after a cycle?

It hurts so bad you cant raise your arm above your shoulder level.

I cant even hold my bong !

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    after a cycle or after a shot? what do u mean...?

superchump is offline Junior Member
    thats a tendonitis or bursitis. take a week or 2 off from training or it may turn into something that will take years to get rid of if ever. going on over a year here of almost cripplying pain from not resting enough when there were the first pains.

Marauder79 is offline New Member
    THanks for your concern guys, thats exactly it.

I havent gone to the gym in about 5 days and its already feeling better!

i think he means after a shot but was too stoned to get the right word out. yes pain sometimes does happen. Take it like a man if its a bruise, if its infected get it checked out.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    You may have damaged your shoulder joint during your cycle which was masked by the water retention caused from the steroids . Its very common with first cycles. People don't realise that although your muscles get bigger and strong your tendons and other connective tissues don't and are often damaged. The damage doesn't show untill all that lovely water in your joints has left your body and the little aches and pains come to bite you in the ass.

As someone said, rest it otherwise your looking at years of treatment and time away from the gym looking after a messed up rotator cuff.

cookarat is offline New Member
    I have had my bouts w/ bursitis over the last couple of years. For me it runs in the family anyway, so my physical activity on top of it dosn't help. For me the best thing I've found by far; in fact the only one that has actually worked is my 5'6, 250lb. massage therapist. This woman has an ass that sticks out so far she can use it as an extention of her table. She'll twist you into a pretzel, and put you through the wringer and wen you're done you'll melt off the table, go home sleep like a baby and wake up totally cured. I know it may sound crazy, but I was the biggest scheptic of them all and I'm totally convinced a good massage therapist is the best $40.00 you can spend for injury recovery.

Thread Information