sorpilon is offline New Member

Question Would a DECA and PRIMO cycle be good

I have been working out for a while (7 years) on and off but I have always competed in sports, ice hockey since I was 5, lax and track were my main sports, but I have never juiced. I have been working out very hard at the gym now for about 10 months I go every day except sun working everybody part and eating a high protein and low carb diet. I am 185 at 5' 9" .by body fat is probably closer to 12% I was looking to do a cycle to put more mass but as well as helping me get more formation in my muscle as well as definition. Like I said I work hard at the gym and I will do whatever I can to achieve my goals. I was thinking about a deca /primo cycle. Does that sound good? Why or why not? How would I do the cycle and at what doses? Also if there are any suggestions I would greatly appreciate them thanks guys.

Ranger is offline New Member
    Yup...Deca and Primo would work well for you. Of course I am not much of a Deca fan, per se...I's much rather have EQ, price, gains, and availability out weigh Deca in this aspect. And, with EQ, you only have one side to combat, adding Deca, you now have two...though some never experience the progestin sides associated with Deca...

Either way, you should gain that which you seek off this cycle....

Ranger

Question anybody else with suggestions

Anybody else with suggestions? Also at what doses should I take it? Will I need novadex and when do I start it? Do I load both in the same needle? what size? I do a lot of research, I think that (anabolics 2002 is the best book out right now) but I know many of you have experience that a book can’t tell you. You guys really help me learn a lot about BB, AR is the best! By the way I am 21.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    deca /dbol , primo/dbol, but not deca/primo. all with test. combine an oral with an injectable.

shadow123 is offline Associate Member
    why can you not do primo and deca together, and say u do not want to do test because u do not keep much gains of test.or d,bol.

you can do primo and deca together. they won't hinder gains, but they're not synergistic either. 400mg/wk of primo + 400mg/wk of deca would kind of be like 800mg/wk of either one alone. 400mg/wk of primo + 400mg/wk of winny would be like 1000mg/wk of total steroids because they work well together.

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

thats doc,,, we learn something new every day.

So would a deca /winny or a primo/winny be better for me?
    Also could you help me with doses? And should I take an anti estrogen? and how much? Thanks for all the help guys.

primo/winny would be good, but expensive. a good choice would be eq and winny. this is much cheaper and produces about the same effects.

eq: 600mg/wk 10 wks
    winny: 50mg/day wks 5-12

or

eq: 300mg/wk 10wks
    test: 300mg/wk 10wks
    winny: 25mg/day wks 5-12

do you think that is a lot for a first cycle? also how about doses for a winny/decca cycle?and how much novadex or something do I need it and how much? NOW for THE BIG QUESTION HOW LONG DO I KEEP THE GAINS FOR?

anyone?

for winny/deca you don't need nolva because nolva can't stop the deca induces bloat/gyno.

Thread Information