Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member

my body is worthless

well actually its my joints. they have always been weak, its a genetic thing. i think i have gained a net of 15-20 pounds of muscle since last august, and as a result they have only gotten worse. i have been on glucosamine/chondroitin and sometimes msm since september. it isnt helping. i may be doing a cycle sometime late this summer, however im scared that any increase in strength that dramatic will only result in a dislocated elbow, or destroyed kneecap. any ideas?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    All your joints? Have you been seen for this issue?

~SC~

just about. hips dont bother me, but my wrists,knees,ankles,elbows and neck are always aching, the worst is my knees. i can pop any joint on command, and partially dislocate my shoulder at will, though odly ive never had any trouble with it. i dont have early arthritis according to my doctor all though it is in the family. the phsyical therapist i saw seemed to think weigh training could only help. its partially a flexibility issue, but i have been working on that diligently, and it has only helped marginally. i dont think becoming a contortionist will fix me.

i have thought about using like nandrolone phenylpropionate for 4 weeks, and just living without a libido. i figured a short acting ester would be the best thing to do if i have to do this. but... i havent heard anything about this particular ester...any suggestions?

ps-sc you are a rather large human. nice pic. what do your arms measure?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Arms in that pic were almost 21".

Right now they are about 20 as I had some time off for knee surgery. (Twice)

~SC~

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    oh damm SC

ONLY 20" ARMS!!!

one day ill have it

did i whore my own thread?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i saw a program on discovery channel or something like that... about people who have something similar to what u described. their bones wld pop out of place very easily... i think it was a genetic thing... 1 guy would just b walking and his leg wld pop out of place... they said strength training helped them i believe.

its only the shoulder...but strength training is not assisting. any suggestions on my n.p.p. idea? would 4 weeks be long enough to show some improvement. hell will 2 weeks?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmya73
    its only the shoulder...but strength training is not assisting. any suggestions on my n.p.p. idea? would 4 weeks be long enough to show some improvement. hell will 2 weeks?
    The joint lube effect of nandrolone , as I understand it, only does any good while you are taking it, as soon as you come off you'll be back to square one. If you're quality of life is severely effected by this joint condition maybe think about a self perscribed HRT regiment including Test as well as Nandrolone. Although if you plan on having children or are too young then scrap that idea for sure, I would only look to that if it really affected my every day life.

Have you tried Adequan? It is a veterinary drug used to treat bad joints in animals, many body builders have used it over the years with much success. I don't think it is approved for human use so I wouldn't ask the doc about it unless you say your dog is on it and want to know if theres something similar you could take. Cortisone maybe?

JayP40 is offline Junior Member
    my friend has fibromylgia (not for sure if that is correct spelling) it is a type of arthritis that attacks your joints in the worst way. He has pain in all of his except his back and neck. It is very severe. He swells in his joints constantly and it looks like he has massive fluid pockets on his joints. BUt the weird thing is it will only last about a day and half then it is back to normal.

$hitty thing is there is no cure. Eat muscle relaxers and pain killers.

JayP40 is offline Junior Member
    I think he has had some cortizone shots though and it helps temporarly.

Thread Information