cal565 is offline Junior Member

Question on Test Prop

Ok guys this is my second cycle my first cycle was 10 weeks of Test E at 500mg/week and Deca 300mg/week. This time my cycle looks like this

Week 1-11 Test Prop 75mg/day
    Week 3-11 Anavar 50mg/day

I started my cycle last monday and I know that the Prop is supposed to kick in fast, but to be honest I'm not really sure it has. It seems like I might have gotten a little stronger in the gym, but my sex drive has really not increased and I feel really tired all the time and have mood swings. Im also taking 10mg Nolva a day. I can just remeber how I felt when the Test E kicked in and I feel nothing like that.Has anyone else had this problem or do you think maybe my gear is bunk, or am I just rushing it. Thanks guys.

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cal565
    Ok guys this is my second cycle my first cycle was 10 weeks of Test E at 500mg/week and Deca 300mg/week. This time my cycle looks like this

Week 1-11 Test Prop 75mg/day
    Week 3-11 Anavar 50mg/day

I started my cycle last monday and I know that the Prop is supposed to kick in fast, but to be honest I'm not really sure it has. It seems like I might have gotten a little stronger in the gym, but my sex drive has really not increased and I feel really tired all the time and have mood swings. Im also taking 10mg Nolva a day. I can just remeber how I felt when the Test E kicked in and I feel nothing like that.Has anyone else had this problem or do you think maybe my gear is bunk, or am I just rushing it. Thanks guys.

what kind of prop bro

Its QV. Also Im cutting this time, could the lower calories have anything to do with the way I feel.

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cal565
    Its QV. Also Im cutting this time, could the lower calories have anything to do with the way I feel.
    Most definitely, when dieting my personality completely changes. Sex drive can even decrease i become very self centered and focused.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    how's the qv on the inject, i have never used vet grade and wonder if it "stings" more than human grade
    sorry lill off subject

The injection hasnt been to bad, a little sore for a couple of days afterwards but not to bad. That is if my stuff is real.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    i think there is a way to check the batch number of all the QV stuff on the QV web site i'm not sure what the URL for it is but i'm sure you can find it on here some where

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    The prop will take around 5-10 days to fully kick in, may be longer in some people

Thread Information