mohawkman is offline Associate Member

coming off letro

im running a mild cycle of cyp and deca front loaded with prop.im not sure if i was getting gyno, my nipples were not sore os sensitive but the left one became puffy and i can feel something under it.not round like a pea but more of a long oval running horizontal and not very large . it may have allready been there .dont know.anyway i have pleanty of tamox and letro on hand ,so i started 1.25 mg of letro with 60 mg of nolva ed.and was allready doing 200 mg a day of b-6. it has been 2 weeks and my nipple appears normal, maybe eaven smaller than it was . any way i want to quit the letro to protect my lipid profile and continue using nolva.i know not to drop the letro all at once because of estrogen rebound. but am not sure how to taper it or how to adjust the nolva dose while tapering letro. need advice
    much thanks
    Mohawk

Hans is offline Associate Member
    Go to PCT forum

went to pct forum and read all there threads ,got no info on what i am asking. help please,
    much thanks
    Mohawk

wired-up is offline Member
    cut it to .625mg for a week, then drop. i wouldn't worry about it too much since you've got the nolva. your gyno was likely from the deca if you were taking 60mg of nolva. nolva won't do anything for deca/tren gyno.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    when I was tapering off I just gradually reduced the dose I was taking each time by one pump, the nolva I dropped straight down from 60mgs to 20, so far no crazy rebound been about a week and a half

wired up ,what do you mean by .625 one pump is .25 how many pumps make .625?

wired-up is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mohawkman
    wired up ,what do you mean by .625 one pump is .25 how many pumps make .625?
    i don't know. my letro came with a measured dropper. it's not a pump. i didn't get it from ARR

Thread Information