Thadude4434 is offline New Member

Need help with how to stack cycle.

21 yrs old. 9% body fat. 167 pounds. I was wondering how i would stack 19 sustanon vials and about 400 pills of 5mg dianabol . This will be my first inject cycle so any advice will be appreciated...besides check out the diet section! or 'you have to shoot eod" because I am going to shoot e4d..fu#k the prop in it.

THANKS

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    1)you don't need 2 threads
    2)I'd buy 1 more sust amp and run 500mg/week for 10 weeks
    3)I'd run the dbol from 30-35mg/day for the first 4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    1)you don't need 2 threads
    2)I'd buy 1 more sust amp and run 500mg/week for 10 weeks
    3)I'd run the dbol from 30-35mg/day for the first 4 weeks.
    two threads? Thanks for the info. Yeah one vial was cracked but missing one vial won't hurt me too much.

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    thadude i tryed sending you an pm but you are unable to recieve it so here it is.
    before i start this is only my opinion so if it makes sense incorporate it if it sounds like bullsh1t ignore it.

i am prepared for flaming from others on my personal opinion as i am sure many will have other opinions.
    this is all because yesterday i was the innocent victim(maybe only in my view) of a slanderous assault on my character and i am still smarting, i cried myself to sleep last night and no i am not on clomid at the minute.

so BRING IT ON ! i am ready(i think!)-just in case i have a hanky ready and waiting to sob into.

run the sus 1 shot twice per week for 8-9 weeks in total giving 500mg/week for 8-9 weeks which actually extends out to 111-12 weeks because of the esters in sus.

sus is a mixed blend of 4 esters specifically designed for HRT to lessen injection frequency so it has test prop(short acting 30 mg)phenylprop(also short acting 60mg)isocaproate(medium60mg) and decanoate (long acting 100mg) this is for sustanon 250mg/ml as it also comes in sustanon 100mg/ml(rarely seen).
    shoot it every 3rd to 4th day.

regarding the dbol i would run 25mg/day for 2-3 weeks at the start and after the last sus shot do another 3 week cycle at 25mg/day.this will keep the course productive as the sus long acting ester tapers out.you will then be ready to start pct 21 days later after last shot.run proper pct cycle(clomid 100mg/day,nolvo 20mg/day and arimidex (optional) 0.25mg/day(1/4 tab) or every other day all run for a 30 day cycle stop the arimidex when the 30 days of clomid and nolvo is finshed.save the rest of the tabs for next cycle or post them to me for disposal.

dbol is added at higer doses when used with a long acting ester only as it takes 4-5 weeks to build up to its full strength due to half life(cypionate or enanthate ) this is why i say to use a low dose as you have a small dose of fast acting esters from your sus kicking in twice per week.

make sure you have an anti estrogen strategy using nolvodex and or arimidex throughout the cycle to prevent unwanted estrogen related side effects as the two compounds you are going to use both aromatise quite easily to estrogen.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toc67guru
    thadude i tryed sending you an pm but you are unable to recieve it so here it is.
    before i start this is only my opinion so if it makes sense incorporate it if it sounds like bullsh1t ignore it.

i am prepared for flaming from others on my personal opinion as i am sure many will have other opinions.
    this is all because yesterday i was the innocent victim(maybe only in my view) of a slanderous assault on my character and i am still smarting, i cried myself to sleep last night and no i am not on clomid at the minute.

so BRING IT ON ! i am ready(i think!)-just in case i have a hanky ready and waiting to sob into.

run the sus 1 shot twice per week for 8-9 weeks in total giving 500mg/week for 8-9 weeks which actually extends out to 111-12 weeks because of the esters in sus.

sus is a mixed blend of 4 esters specifically designed for HRT to lessen injection frequency so it has test prop(short acting 30 mg)phenylprop(also short acting 60mg)isocaproate(medium60mg) and decanoate (long acting 100mg) this is for sustanon 250mg/ml as it also comes in sustanon 100mg/ml(rarely seen).

regarding the dbol i would run 25mg/day for 2-3 weeks at the start and after the last sus shot do another 3 week cycle at 25mg/day.this will keep the course productive as the sus long acting ester tapers out.you will then be ready to start pct 21 days later after last shot.run proper pct cycle(clomid 100mg/day,nolvo 20mg/day and arimidex (optional) 0.25mg/day(1/4 tab) or every other day all run for a 30 day cycle stop the arimidex when the 30 days of clomid and nolvo is finshed.save the rest of the tabs for next cycle or post them to me for disposal.

dbol is added at higer doses when used with a long acting ester only as it takes 4-5 weeks to build up to its full strength due to half life(cypionate or enanthate ) this is why i say to use a low dose as you have a small dose of fast acting esters from your sus kicking in twice per week.

make sure you have an anti estrogen strategy using nolvodex and or arimidex throughout the cycle to prevent unwanted estrogen related side effects as the two compounds you are going to use both aromatise quite easily to estrogen.
    Not gonna flame but am gonna disagree...symatech has it right on the button.

Take dbol at the end of cycle as well? Duely noted, maybe I will btw I only have clomid and nolvadex no arimidex.

A side question: All these stupid douchebags keep telling me that they know a guy who knows a guy who died from taking too much steroids . Is this possible? Please you may flame because I will pass it on to all those dumb assholes.
    Last edited by Thadude4434; 05-03-2005 at 04:19 PM.

clhp20 is offline Member

clhp20 is offline Member

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    rather than just disagreeing could you please elaborate on WHY?

just saying no doesn't really help just because you personally do not agree.

so please explain your own opinions.

i do not mind constructive critisisim.

Thread Information