Trylek is offline New Member

Gyno in three days?

Has anyone ever heard of starting to get breast tissue swelling after being on a cycle for three days? I was taking Anadrol @ 25mg/day w/ Tren 75mg/day and 500mg Test E/wk. I did a chest injection on Tuesday w/ the tren and the next day it is extremely sensitive and appears as if I have some swelling from gyno. I have also been taking 20mg Nolv, .5mg ldex, and 25mg Proviron daily as Anti-E. I have stopped taking the Drol and will never use it again. Any suggestions or ideas on what may have happened or what I can do? Thanks in advance!

esone is offline Associate Member
    never heard of that in my research ..... but im willing to bet it had something to do with that chest shot. i wouldnt do that again

Yeah, me neither. My whole last cycle I did multiple chest shots with no probs. The only new addition for me was the anadrol .

I looked up all kinds of info. on gyno and I have increased my Nolv. to 80mg/day, ldex to 1mg/day, and bought some b6 in case it is progesterone related form the Tren . I have stopped the Tren & drol, but plan to continue with the Test E. Does anyone know if I should get some bromo & letro? Is staying on the Test E an okay thing to do? I really don't want to quit cold turkey, but will if I have to.

esone is offline Associate Member
    from what i hear the letro works well and it is fairly inexpencive

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trylek
    Yeah, me neither. My whole last cycle I did multiple chest shots with no probs. The only new addition for me was the anadrol .

I looked up all kinds of info. on gyno and I have increased my Nolv. to 80mg/day, ldex to 1mg/day, and bought some b6 in case it is progesterone related form the Tren. I have stopped the Tren & drol, but plan to continue with the Test E. Does anyone know if I should get some bromo & letro? Is staying on the Test E an okay thing to do? I really don't want to quit cold turkey, but will if I have to.
    If you are staying on only Test E you should not need bromo. Letro and Nolva should take care of any gyno related issues coming from Test E.

Thanks bros!

Thread Information