oc pitbull is offline Member

Really excited 1st cycle now feeling it!

I think my test c 500mg a week and deca 300mg a week finally kicked in today. I had arms today and when i was doing curls with dumbels a feeling of complete euphoria (i think thats how you spell it) came over me. I felt so ****en strong. I was so ****en pumed up i thought i could take on anything. really exciting since this is my first cycle and i know how it feels now. I was getting really impatient cuase i thoguth it would never kick in even though i just started my third week on sunday! I dont want to get all emotional but i love test, plus i am so ****en horny all the time. just thoght you shoudl know!hahahah

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oc pitbull
    I think my test c 500mg a week and deca 300mg a week finally kicked in today. I had arms today and when i was doing curls with dumbels a feeling of complete euphoria (i think thats how you spell it) came over me. I felt so ****en strong. I was so ****en pumed up i thought i could take on anything. really exciting since this is my first cycle and i know how it feels now. I was getting really impatient cuase i thoguth it would never kick in even though i just started my third week on sunday! I dont want to get all emotional but i love test, plus i am so ****en horny all the time. just thoght you shoudl know!hahahah

it didnt just "kick in" in one day bro.......

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    he said he is beginning his third week...this is about the time you could start to feel it...he dude...wait till 4th and 5th week

oc pitbull is offline Member
    I know i am so ****en excited, i really dont know how people could coem off this stuff after today normal wokrouts would just ****en suck.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    I started feeling it around the mid of week three.
    Took # 4 on sunday, but fronloaded on 1.
    Going for 12, probably extend it to 14 lol
    Workouts have been great

Thread Information