Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    GG4321 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    50

    Question first cycle winny...suggestions

    I'm currenty 5'7 190 lbs i got a pretty good build but im looking to cut up and gain some speed. i messed around with some andro and creatine but i didnt see too much results... i play d3 football and i jus picked up a bottle of winny i was wondering if you had any suggestions..thanks
    GG-

  2. #2
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    read the educational threads and all stickies here........winny = bad idea IMO

  3. #3
    skribbble is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    523
    dont take winny alone. And football and winny i wouldnt advice to do it. you're joints are goign to be shit

  4. #4
    Aboot's Avatar
    Aboot is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Not a well known name.
    Posts
    1,793
    Quote Originally Posted by skribbble
    dont take winny alone. And football and winny i wouldnt advice to do it. you're joints are goign to be shit

    Exactly. You have a lot of research to do. Start with researching testosterone only cycles and go from there.

  5. #5
    GOATNUTS's Avatar
    GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    682
    definately dont run winny alone...

  6. #6
    GG4321 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    50
    the thing is im happy with the size i have i dont need to put on much more weight for the posistion i play...i've read the profile on winny and i've read many posts and i havent read anything about your joints going to shit but you guys kno more then i do...... so is there anyway around that or any alternatives that you mite suggest???
    GG-

  7. #7
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    Quote Originally Posted by GG4321
    the thing is im happy with the size i have i dont need to put on much more weight for the posistion i play...i've read the profile on winny and i've read many posts and i havent read anything about your joints going to shit but you guys kno more then i do...... so is there anyway around that or any alternatives that you mite suggest???
    GG-

    yeah, what you're tryin to acheive can be done w/o gear

  8. #8
    longhorn814's Avatar
    longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    5,334
    if you wanna cut up diet and cardio are the key, you can throw in an ECA stack or some clen if you'd like. Winny is very hard on your joints, esp if you play football

  9. #9
    GG4321 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    50
    i see wat your saying...one more question i was wondering if i were to take it now and football doenst start til the end of august would my joints be at such high risk for injury still
    GG-

  10. #10
    Sp!ke is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    71
    That's wrong, winstrol isn't bad for joints. Find me a SCIENTIFIC proof

  11. #11
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp!ke
    That's wrong, winstrol isn't bad for joints. Find me a SCIENTIFIC proof



    What, the 1000's who take it and EXPERIENCE COMPREHENSIVE JOINT ISSUES ain't enough for you?



    Yes, it DOES f*ck up your joints and make them stiff/sore/etc. Studies aren't needed for COMMON KNOWLEDGE SUBJECT MATTER.

    That's like saying "find me proof that the world is round".

    ~SC~

  12. #12
    GG4321 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    50
    that really didnt answer my question im worried that if i take it too close to football season that i could tear something....i was wondering if i finished the cycle say a month b4 practices actually started will i still be at risk....

  13. #13
    boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    454
    I know that I play div. 3 football also, and I pulled my hamsting twice on winny. I take glucosamine like there is no tomorrow because I already have bad knees. I tore my acl in high school. I am just going to tell you know that I have ran winny only, and it didn't do near as good as the test propionate and winny stack did. These guys aint shitin' ya when they tell you do not take it alone.

  14. #14
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp!ke
    That's wrong, winstrol isn't bad for joints. Find me a SCIENTIFIC proof
    "Winstrol , on the other hand, will dramatically increase collagen syn, but ironically it decreases collagen cross-linking integrity, thus making a much weaker tendon"

    taken from the collegen-synthesis article posted many times on this site...and like swolecat said....talk to the many who know from experience

  15. #15
    Sp!ke is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    "Winstrol , on the other hand, will dramatically increase collagen syn, but ironically it decreases collagen cross-linking integrity, thus making a much weaker tendon"

    taken from the collegen-synthesis article posted many times on this site...and like swolecat said....talk to the many who know from experience
    I'm sorry guy, but this article has nothing scientific, i am a scientific ...
    The only thing is that with Winstrol you'll win speedly strenght WITHOUT water retention ( contrary to D-Bol for example ) and you win 20 lbs to basic exercices so that's why your joints are painfull.

  16. #16
    GG4321 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    50
    so basically the best idea for me would be to stack the winny with test prop??.... this might be a stupid question but my friend mentioned to me that he had a half bottle of super test 250 that he would jus give to me... would that be a bad idea to stack with the winny?? or would that just be worse then taking winny alone...any suggestions will help bc i cant find that much info on supertest

  17. #17
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp!ke
    I'm sorry guy, but this article has nothing scientific, i am a scientific ...
    The only thing is that with Winstrol you'll win speedly strenght WITHOUT water retention ( contrary to D-Bol for example ) and you win 20 lbs to basic exercices so that's why your joints are painfull.

    then find me SCIENTIFIC PROOF that it IS good for your joints????

  18. #18
    Prime's Avatar
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tropical England
    Posts
    3,531
    Quote Originally Posted by GG4321
    so basically the best idea for me would be to stack the winny with test prop??.... this might be a stupid question but my friend mentioned to me that he had a half bottle of super test 250 that he would jus give to me... would that be a bad idea to stack with the winny?? or would that just be worse then taking winny alone...any suggestions will help bc i cant find that much info on supertest
    if you are already happy at your bw and just need to cut off a little excess bf then i suggest you work on your diet rather then take steroids .

  19. #19
    GG4321 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    50
    i have a good diet and im not saying i have a lot of excess body fat i would just like to be more defined and gain as much stregth as i can...i would definitly be happy if i put on size dont get me wrong.... i kind of came off like i dont want to get bigger at all...right now have a max bench of 310 and a max squat of 365 for 3 reps...id like to get those numbers up...GG

  20. #20
    Sp!ke is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    then find me SCIENTIFIC PROOF that it IS good for your joints????
    I didn't say it. It has no influence on your joints, that's all ...

  21. #21
    SS1476's Avatar
    SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    1,872
    Quote Originally Posted by GG4321
    i have a good diet and im not saying i have a lot of excess body fat i would just like to be more defined and gain as much stregth as i can...i would definitly be happy if i put on size dont get me wrong.... i kind of came off like i dont want to get bigger at all...right now have a max bench of 310 and a max squat of 365 for 3 reps...id like to get those numbers up...GG
    OMG...like another thread here on this page, I feel
    your not listening to the advice of the members U came
    here seeking help from...u came here for a reason.

    U joined here for ??? advice?? well...U got more replies
    that most do in this situation. Get you head on straight,and
    I highly doubt that diet is in check. What U consider in check,
    could be completely different than what is considered really in check.

    U would be surprsied how far your body will take U naturally,
    but of course the easy way is to take AAS.....NOT BY FAR!!
    You wanna raise the weight...work for it! EAT right.
    Your at no plateau....by far. Gain the knowledge from here you will
    need, if and when you decide to shoot....

    Just my 2cc worth

  22. #22
    GG4321 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    50
    thanks for the help...appreciate it

  23. #23
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp!ke
    I didn't say it. It has no influence on your joints, that's all ...


    I won't go back/forth anymore after this, but again you are wrong.

    Even pre-contest when lifters are lifting LIGHTER than normal, they still have joint ailments.

    That's right, even when lifting LIGHTER, NOT HEAVIER.

    Like I said, believe what you wish, but the majority of everyone knows the real deal from first-hand experience as well as writings about this, and that's more than enough proof for me.

    ~SC~

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •