unoigo is offline Associate Member

Buying Pins in Indiana

Alright, I usually get them online but have moved to IN and found that a script isn't required to purchase them. SO I go to my local CVS try to pick up a few (not a box) to see how it would go and the ladt behindthe counter starts asking 101 questions and giving me a rashion of shlt! WHat's up with that? ANyone in IN that can shed some light on this?? Am I missing something or read the regulations wrong??

Needless to say I just turned and walked out.

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    just tell them they r for ur huntin dogs meds, works for me everytime

innocent_criminal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unoigo
    Alright, I usually get them online but have moved to IN and found that a script isn't required to purchase them. SO I go to my local CVS try to pick up a few (not a box) to see how it would go and the ladt behindthe counter starts asking 101 questions and giving me a rashion of shlt! WHat's up with that? ANyone in IN that can shed some light on this?? Am I missing something or read the regulations wrong??

Needless to say I just turned and walked out.

If a scipt is not required to buy, then those homo's behind the counter have no right to ask you anything. Its none of there business. You need to go to another place and try again till you dont get asked. I have never been asked. I just say what I want and they go get. If you do get asked, tell them you are having to give someone or give yourself b-12 injections to help recover from something. Just my .02 cents though.

unoigo is offline Associate Member
    That's my plan........I'm going to try Wal-Mart Pharm tomorrow. I actually used the "I'm building model airplanes" line. Thanks!

powerlifter007 is offline New Member
    You're right... it is not illegal in IN to buy needles, but you will get a lot of shit from pharmacists if you try. If they agree to give them to you they normally will say that they only have two or three. Just go online and order them. I got a box of 100 for 20 bucks. No hassle and no embarassment.

brutusthebull is offline Associate Member
    I live in Indiana and I've hears this is what happens so I just get mine online

got fina? is offline Member
    Well u could get them in many places in nyc too. I think the reason why they allow them over the counter is so that junkies dont share them and spread hiv and shyt like that.
    Got them in the past though they only give u 10 per time and some dirty looks. One place even asked for my id making sure i was 18.

The first thing i say is gimmme the ones for oil based so they dont think im a dope head.........
    1 buck each though, what a ripoff

filter123 is offline Junior Member
    yeah that's what i was payin at Duane Reade's... well... 75 cents each

dtr98 is offline Member
    buy them online

benchin' big is offline Junior Member
    i hit the feed stores thats where i get mine its easy walk in tell them its for sheep and what gauge you need and BAM you have em

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    there is actually a law that says a pharmacist can reject giving you a prescription or anything, if they feel that you dont need it...i dont know if its just in california..but either way it is some bullshit...how the hell can they diagnose you over the counter..thas bullshit...sorry if im hijacking..not trying too.

Thread Information