tubbytank is offline Associate Member

vibac tepro hormone

Has anyone ever heard of this?

Supposedly is test prop.
    I have not seen it, so cannot describe the package or logos or manufacturer, save that it comes in a bladder. For those of you who have not heard of bladders, they do exist in That is not an issue.
    Anyone???
    Last edited by tubbytank; 10-08-2007 at 11:09 PM.

little men is offline Associate Member
    Testosterone Propionate

Testosterone Propionate is a short acting testosterone requiring an injection at least every 3 days. Favored by athletes who fear the side effects of the longer acting esters, but want the rapid size and strength gains of testosterone. Although acne, hair loss and other more serious side effects can occur with “Prop”, they seem to happen to fewer users, and less severely than with Testosterone Cypionate or Enanthate . Water retention in particular is noticeably absent for most athletes using this product.

Although not as powerful as it’s longer acting brothers, Test Prop is a popular compromise for many, offering good muscle gains with minimal health risks.

Common dosages range from 100mg every 3 days to 150mg daily and up. Duration of use can vary from 2 to 12 weeks and longer.

Testosterone Propionate is easily available on the Australian black market as “Tepro Hormone” 100mg/ml in a 10ml multi-use vial. Expect to pay $80 - $120+.

google might help you in future

tubbytank is offline Associate Member
    yes google did indeed help. But I fired that off to see anyone's experience with it. I did find it, it's actually made by Virbac and not Vibac like I was told.

Thanks for the reply little.

Thread Information