boardhead is offline Associate Member

Tren and Anxiety

Has anyone ever had anxiety while taking Finaplix .

i am on 75mg EOD and am having anxiety..keep in mind this is my first time using Fina and my first week. Any help would be appreciated. thanks.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Cut the dose in half and shoot it every day. That helped me keep the sides down and one of those sides was anxiety for me.

thankx..ill give it a try.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Benches said it. Go ED and it is a lot mellower. If you still feel wierded out or hyper aggressive or noid, back off the dose a bit more... just a bit. Back off too much and you won't see any gains to speak of.

lakota is offline Junior Member
    Anxiety is a terrible foe. It will hit you hard, and make you think you're having a heart attack, etc. You can litterally pass out from anxiety. I have taken xanax in the past. The first time I used insulin , I had to take a xanax to combat the anxiety. The first time I used fina, I had to take half of a xanax 15 minutes beforehand. But at least if you recognize what anxiety is, you have half the battle won already. Now I have no problems with fina.

lakota is offline Junior Member
    Anxiety is in your head. Your heart will begin to race, you start to breathe faster. This happens, and you think something terrible is happenning. Then you get dizzy, your heart races faster, your fingers and toes can begin to tingle. You feel this happen, and your fears escalate. It is an emotional snow-ball. One thing leads to another, and really its nothing at all but you misunderstanding what is going on with your body. anxiety really is a debillitating "Disease".

thanks for the info guys. i am long over my fina cycle...and i eventually got the anxiety under control as i adapted to the compound.....after the 3rd or 4th shot i was having dinner with the parents and couldnt believe how edgy i felt..obvioulsy i knew it was the fina. i switched to ED injections and didnt have anymore problems.

SIRMACHINE is offline New Member
    like lakota said anxiety is a pain. i went to the ER actually thinking i was having a heart attack. they ran all the tests and said it was just anxiety. it still flares up. at night alot , but its alot easier to deal with knowing its nothing but your mind

Dark Dragon is offline New Member
    tren does strange stuff, i'm goin on 4 and 1/2 weeks now, and it definitly changed how i react to some situations. i feel lazy as hell alot of times, and very nonchalant. but then sometimes i tend to get very impatient with people especially the very excitable, never STFU types of people you know what i mean. either way its some pretty nice stuff it just took awhile for the effects to really kick in.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Dragon
    tren does strange stuff, i'm goin on 4 and 1/2 weeks now, and it definitly changed how i react to some situations. i feel lazy as hell alot of times, and very nonchalant. but then sometimes i tend to get very impatient with people especially the very excitable, never STFU types of people you know what i mean. either way its some pretty nice stuff it just took awhile for the effects to really kick in.
    you must not be stacking it with test. tsk tsk.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    i'd be having anxiety too if i was doing a tren cycle w/ no testosterone

Dark Dragon is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    you must not be stacking it with test. tsk tsk.

I am just prolly not running enough of it.

Thread Information