BOBBY D is offline Member

Deca,test Inject Question

im starting the novice cycle: deca , test, dbol , nolvadex , b6, & clomid(pct).
    my questions are:

1. i know ive been told to shoot test twice a week(mon & thurs). but can i shoot deca & test all at once on monday, & thursday just test. or do i have to split deca twice a wk also?

2. what part of day do i take nolvadex?

3. what role does the B6 play? i always take a multi vitamin, but i got some b6 500mgs to be sure.

any help, thanx

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    im starting the novice cycle: deca , test, dbol , nolvadex , b6, & clomid(pct).
    my questions are:

1. i know ive been told to shoot test twice a week(mon & thurs). but can i shoot deca & test all at once on monday, & thursday just test. or do i have to split deca twice a wk also?

2. what part of day do i take nolvadex?

3. what role does the B6 play? i always take a multi vitamin, but i got some b6 500mgs to be sure.

any help, thanx
    1 mix both shoot mon,thur total of two equal in mg shoot a wk
    2 doesn't really matter what time of day just pick a time and keep it for the whole cycle
    3 bg helps the liver, boosts metab.
    zer_

OK, but i heard not to shoot more than 3cc's in a muscle, how true is that?

clhp20 is offline Member
    OK, but i heard not to shoot more than 3cc's in a muscle, how true is that?
    Should of stated your dosages, so we can be better prepared to answer your questions more efficiently..

Quote Originally Posted by clhp20
    Should of stated your dosages, so we can be better prepared to answer your questions more efficiently..
    ok the dbol is the first 4 wks of course w/ the test & deca , but here is my injection info:

week 1: deca 200mgs, test 400mgs
    week 2-8: deca 300mgs, test 400-500mgs(im not sure if i should do 500, its my first real cycle)

week 9 & 10: deca 400mgs, test 500mgs
    week 11 & 12: test 500mgs then clomid therapy 2 weeks after

clhp20 is offline Member
    ok the dbol is the first 4 wks of course w/ the test & deca , but here is my injection info:

week 1: deca 200mgs, test 400mgs
    week 2-8: deca 300mgs, test 400-500mgs(im not sure if i should do 500, its my first real cycle)

week 9 & 10: deca 400mgs, test 500mgs
    week 11 & 12: test 500mgs then clomid therapy 2 weeks after
    I am assuming that the doses on the Test and Deca are 250mg/ml and 300mg/ml respectively.
    2cc's of Test and 1 cc of Deca= 3cc's

Why in week one are you doing lower doses ? Just keep them all the same, no pyramiding. I would also take some nolva all the way through @ 10mg ed, if gyno shows it's face then up the dosage to 40mg until symptoms( puffy.painful nips) are gone. You will never know which one is causing it. So have some arimadex or some other anti-e for the progesteron gyno caused by the deca.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yes no pyramiding,old news keep the test n deca at the same levels,test 500mg-deca400mg,if this is your 1st course you dont really need to do deca.test only would be a good 1st cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by clhp20
    I am assuming that the doses on the Test and Deca are 250mg/ml and 300mg/ml respectively.
    2cc's of Test and 1 cc of Deca= 3cc's

Why in week one are you doing lower doses ? Just keep them all the same, no pyramiding. I would also take some nolva all the way through @ 10mg ed, if gyno shows it's face then up the dosage to 40mg until symptoms( puffy.painful nips) are gone. You will never know which one is causing it. So have some arimadex or some other anti-e for the progesteron gyno caused by the deca.
    i definitely have nolva & have that under control. my main concern is the syringe. i cant figure out the 1/2 way mark. my test is 1ml=200mgs.(10ml bottle), & deca is 1ml=100mgs(2ml bottle). can u help me out

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    do 1.5ml of the deca (150mg)
    do 1.25ml of the test(250mg),the barrel should tell you 1ml 2ml 3ml and so forth not hard to work out,should tell you the mls on the barrel no?

clhp20 is offline Member
    i definitely have nolva & have that under control. my main concern is the syringe. i cant figure out the 1/2 way mark. my test is 1ml=200mgs.(10ml bottle), & deca is 1ml=100mgs(2ml bottle). can u help me out
    I hope you have more then just one bottle of test.

If you don't want to shoot more then 3cc's there really is no way around it except to take two shots..

What brand of test do you have?

i have more than enough bottles for my cycle.

its test cyp. (testabol by britsh dragon)

yes i do have the ml mark on the barrel 1-3cc syringe. my problem is for ex: between 1 & 2cc's there are 4 lines. how can u determine the half way mark.

Thread Information