Thread: Clen/pct?

bigger is offline Senior Member

Clen/pct?

it is said that clen is a remarkeble compound to take under pct, to not lose the strength amd your mass(alot) is this true, and is the pyramid dosage any thing to recomand, (clen).

does clen need its own pct?

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    you should pyramid clen start with 20mcgs and go from there. i wouldn't recomend going higher than 120mcgs
    zer_

how long on 120mcgm

as long as you can stand the sides

hahaha nice one, will clen affct ur pct or just helps to keep gain and str... adn will it need a own pct???????????????

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    He wasnt kidding. Read up on the clen
    profile by hooker, over in the profile forum.
    It will help somewhat keeping your gains, but
    U should also have clomid...of course.
    I ran it @ 120, anything over for me was too much

Soup is offline Associate Member
    well I would run Taurine at 3-5 g daily, potassium, and pleanty of water with clen .

I have run it at 180mcg before. start at 20mcg and each day go up, unitl you cannot handle the sides then run that out for the remainder of the two week cycle - if you are not running benedryl. If you want you could taper down the last two days by 20 mcg. if you are running it at 120mcg, day 13 do 100mbg, day 14- 80mcg but there is not need.

After your two weeks off and you start clen up again. begin it just slightly lower then where you plateaued(sp?) before. so if you were running it at 120 mcg begin again at 80-100mcg.

Quote Originally Posted by Soup
    well I would run Taurine at 3-5 g daily, potassium, and pleanty of water with clen .

I have run it at 180mcg before. start at 20mcg and each day go up, unitl you cannot handle the sides then run that out for the remainder of the two week cycle - if you are not running benedryl. If you want you could taper down the last two days by 20 mcg. if you are running it at 120mcg, day 13 do 100mbg, day 14- 80mcg but there is not need.

After your two weeks off and you start clen up again. begin it just slightly lower then where you plateaued(sp?) before. so if you were running it at 120 mcg begin again at 80-100mcg.
    Why so much taurine and how much pottasium r u taking. I have been doing 2g taurine and 200mgs pottasium

Thread Information