Habanero is offline Junior Member

First cycle in 7 years (Question)

Need to get an opinion on this -

I am 35 years old and 6'2" and 234 (mesomorphic build but carrying too much fat around the waistline that I want to get rid of). I would like to get cut by September. I am planning a 300 mg. per week test cycle for 12 weeks with Winstrol for the first 8 weeks then hcg and clomid. Question: with lots of consistent lifting and cardio will this get me to a cut 220 lbs. I understand the importance of a good diet as well.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you just anserwed youre own question, its all about youre diet.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    you just anserwed youre own question, its all about youre diet.

-rodge
    Yeah, what I absolutely do not want to happen is to gain a ton of weight. I am definitely looking to cut.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Hot pepper... You can obtain what you are looking for if you go to the diet section and read the cutting sticky, also if you do cardio first thing in the morning before you eat at least 5 times per week you will rip up.

AAS can help preserve muscle mass if you are already packing some guns so as not to loose any size. But I am 5'10" and up to 238lbs right now, yes I may need to cut but I always end up bulking... guess deep down I want to be a part of the 300 club.

If nobody can tell you as you have already made up your mind, dont do winny that long... not just from a liver perspective but your joints will scream in agony.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What test ester are you planning to use? Do you have an anti-e?

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Hot pepper... You can obtain what you are looking for if you go to the diet section and read the cutting sticky, also if you do cardio first thing in the morning before you eat at least 5 times per week you will rip up.

AAS can help preserve muscle mass if you are already packing some guns so as not to loose any size. But I am 5'10" and up to 238lbs right now, yes I may need to cut but I always end up bulking... guess deep down I want to be a part of the 300 club.

If nobody can tell you as you have already made up your mind, dont do winny that long... not just from a liver perspective but your joints will scream in agony.
    For how long should I use the winny? My liver get beat down enough as it is with beer (I know I have to cut down on that too). Also, I have the same pattern - (without aas) I set out to get cut and I end up seeing how strong I can get which leads to good muscle gains but no fat loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    What test ester are you planning to use? Do you have an anti-e?
    ethanate and I will do the clomid after cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Habanero
    For how long should I use the winny? My liver get beat down enough as it is with beer (I know I have to cut down on that too). Also, I have the same pattern - (without aas) I set out to get cut and I end up seeing how strong I can get which leads to good muscle gains but no fat loss.
    Do not cut down on your beer, quit it. You want rid of that beer gut, then drop the beer.

Winny is 17aa, which means it will survive first pass on liver for a second pass, and that is hard on your liver. Add the beer and your liver is taxed. I would run winny at 50mg ed (25mg am and pm) for first 4-6 weeks with your test enanthate . I would run that 500mg per week(250mg twice per week) for 10 weeks. Also run some nolva at 10mg throughout and bump to 20mg if you hit the hcg at the end of your cycle. Run the clomid two weeks after last injection. I do not frontload I just run 100mg 3-4 weeks and drop to 50mg for next 5-7 days.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Do not cut down on your beer, quit it. You want rid of that beer gut, then drop the beer.

Winny is 17aa, which means it will survive first pass on liver for a second pass, and that is hard on your liver. Add the beer and your liver is taxed. I would run winny at 50mg ed (25mg am and pm) for first 4-6 weeks with your test enanthate. I would run that 500mg per week(250mg twice per week) for 10 weeks. Also run some nolva at 10mg throughout and bump to 20mg if you hit the hcg at the end of your cycle. Run the clomid two weeks after last injection. I do not frontload I just run 100mg 3-4 weeks and drop to 50mg for next 5-7 days.
    why not run winny at the end of the cycle??? not to mention, shouldn't he be running proviron or other anti-e's against water bloat?

Winny is 17aa, which means it will survive first pass on liver for a second pass, and that is hard on your liver. Add the beer and your liver is taxed. I would run winny at 50mg ed (25mg am and pm) for first 4-6 weeks with your test enanthate. I would run that 500mg per week(250mg twice per week) for 10 weeks. Also run some nolva at 10mg throughout and bump to 20mg if you hit the hcg at the end of your cycle. Run the clomid two weeks after last injection. I do not frontload I just run 100mg 3-4 weeks and drop to 50mg for next 5-7 days.
    Thanks for the advice man. I know I need to quit the beer for a while at least, but in my business there is a lot of marketing happy hours, golfing, etc.... Sometimes tough to stay completely focused on the diet part of it. The lifting and cardio I will myself to do whether I want to or not.

Quote Originally Posted by soo2bhuge
    why not run winny at the end of the cycle??? not to mention, shouldn't he be running proviron or other anti-e's against water bloat?
    I suggested running nolva... that will help with water, and I said run at the beginning as it will help kick start his cycle AND fukkenshredded backs this method and he is a lean guy that obviously knows how to cut.

I suggested running nolva... that will help with water, and I said run at the beginning as it will help kick start his cycle AND fukkenshredded backs this method and he is a lean guy that obviously knows how to cut.
    sounds good. never tried it before. i'll look into it more.

Quote Originally Posted by soo2bhuge
    sounds good. never tried it before. i'll look into it more.
    Here is a bit of info FS shared in another thread

Most people advise hitting the winny in the latter part of a cycle, for various reasons. Generally the most often quoted reason is that the gains are somehow 'solidified' with winstrol , or that winstrol will help remove the bloat that test can cause.

Well, here's a little something for ya --

Winstrol augments the ability of the androgen receptor to accept testosterone .

So, your best bet is to run winny either concurrent with test right from the start, or to run winny first for four weeks, then add test.

Just some information to help you maximize your mililiters...

FS

Here is a bit of info FS shared in another thread

Most people advise hitting the winny in the latter part of a cycle, for various reasons. Generally the most often quoted reason is that the gains are somehow 'solidified' with winstrol , or that winstrol will help remove the bloat that test can cause.

Well, here's a little something for ya --

Winstrol augments the ability of the androgen receptor to accept testosterone .

So, your best bet is to run winny either concurrent with test right from the start, or to run winny first for four weeks, then add test.

Just some information to help you maximize your mililiters...

FS
    good info. thanx bro.

Thread Information