ZenDragon is offline New Member

Exclamation First Cycle Help!

This will be my first cycle with AS. I have been doing tons of recearch. I'm 6'1
    165 lbs. My main focus is martial arts, But I have been weight lifting for about 3 years now using the traditional protine and creatine and a little andro along the way. My goal is to bulk up and get ripped at the same time. I have been reading the replys that you all have been posting it has been very helpful. Here is the start of my first cycle any of your help will be great.

10 week cycle
    500mg/Test E/week/1-10
    200mg/Deca /week/1-10
    100mg/Winny/week/8-10
    40mg/D-bol/day/week 1-5

20mg/noveldex/day/week 1-14
    300mg/clomid/three weeks after last injection and ?mg/day

P.S. Are you able to mix Test E with the Deca in the same syringe for less injecting, I dont want to have to do a million injections a week ?
    Last edited by ZenDragon; 05-04-2005 at 12:05 AM.

BigT32 is offline New Member
    If your whinny is water based then you cant mix it. Why u not taking any Test? Test is good for first cycle. Start nolva when you start cycle. Also I would split the deca into two injections. T

If you want to gain strength and Size take 500mg test a week, EQ, and nolva. The test has got me ripped at the same time but thats personal experience.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    1. you're too skinny
    2. horrible cycle
    3. eat some food

100m champ is offline Member
    Add some test to your cycle

[QUOTE=100m champ]Add some test to your cycle[/QUOTE

Add test and keep every thing else. how much test and can I mix every thing into one syringe?

Go with Test and Deca if you want(in the same needle) You dont need Dbol unless want to you jump start. with your size you really dont need the winny just concentrate on bulking with the test.

Quote Originally Posted by BigT32
    Go with Test and Deca if you want(in the same needle) You dont need Dbol unless want to you jump start. with your size you really dont need the winny just concentrate on bulking with the test.
    Do you mean testabol or testosterone ? Ill drop the winny and add test how much, how often ect... Does it have to be oil or water to mix and how would i wtihdraw it from both viles? Is my PCT OK?

Test E week 1-12 at 500mg a week (Inject twice a week if possable) ex. Monday and Thursday.
    They both have to be oil or water to mix. Im pretty sure the test and deca should be oil based.
    7 days after last test shot start clomid and nolva.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you can mix winny with the other gear,i have done many times!just coz the oil and water dont mix you can still put it in the same barrel n shoot it!

clhp20 is offline Member
    Test E week 1-12 at 500mg a week (Inject twice a week if possable) ex. Monday and Thursday.
    They both have to be oil or water to mix. Im pretty sure the test and deca should be oil based.
    Dude are you f****in stoned... You are pretty sure test and deca is oil based... and 7 days after last shot of test start PCT...

OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dude you have no business giving out advice

toolman is offline Banned
    BigT, I know your heart is in the right place but you should not be giving advice since it is wrong.

For a first cyle, drop the deca or Eq or anything. You should only shoot the test E. THat way if you have sides, you will know what it is from. For instance if you get gyno or high BP from a test/deca cycle, you will not know which is causing it and they each require a different treatment.

Test E for 12 weeks. !0 mgs Nolva daily and your PTC begins 2 weeks after your last shot of test...not 7 like someone said.

Thread Information