beastrg is offline Junior Member

Blood testing???

Lets say u were to do ur 1st cycle ever of test e (8-10weeks) and dbol (4weeks)....would u have a blood test?? Is it absolutely necessary?

Obviously if one were to do more cycles then it would definately be wise to have them!!

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beastrg
    Lets say u were to do ur 1st cycle ever of test e (8-10weeks) and dbol (4weeks)....would u have a blood test?? Is it absolutely necessary?

Obviously if one were to do more cycles then it would definately be wise to have them!!
    ask yourself this...how important is your health to you?
    personally i have my blood test done every 3 months.

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    I would definetly invest in blood testing. Everybody is different and responds differently to the administration of hormones. At my clinic, I see all kinds of blood results from guys who have used steroids . Some, who have been on and off for years, are perfectly healthy and within the right ranges. Most likely they were careful and followed correct protocols. Some guys do two cycles and have terrible liver values and low testosterone (they didnt). I have always been careful, and used mild gear, my blood test revealed slightly depressed testosterone (450ng). I took a year off, used hcg and clomid, now my testosterone is 950! You want to make sure that everything is in order, everytime you use steroids !

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yes best to b safe than sorry.

Thread Information