partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

what have been other's experience with anadrol at 100-150mgs/day?

thinking about going that route for 4 weeks. in the past i was up to 75 mgs and i did have headaches and blood in semen. i can deal with the headaches, as i checked my BP everyday during that period and it was fine coincidentally, which seems strange.
    the blood, which is tough to pinpoint, has happened before. even when i was off gear as i do enjoy the rough sex thing and have noticed it in the past after a forceful ejaculation or just rough sex. talked to my doctor about it and he said the rough stuff and a forceful ejaculation can cause that to happen.
    gains i made in the past were quite good on 75mgs and i do believe in lowdosing, but wanna move up on this compound. this is a stupid question to even ask as everyone is different and my body tends to not need megadoses thankfully even after all the years. just curious about your results at that level
    Last edited by partyboynyc; 05-04-2005 at 12:17 PM.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Skin issues for me at 100mg/ed and I'm not prone to breaking out

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    dont do the high level oral thing myself but if you do it let us know how you go,ta mate.

j martini is offline Member
    Dont have any personal experience but have seen others use high doses. Severe water retention and bad acne ang gains that dissapear as quickly as they appear.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I've been up to 200/day with no bad sides. I love drol. Amazing strength gains and improved endurance during workouts from the increased rbc count. The only thing I get is sometimes I get so tight that I can't relax enough to sleep at night.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    maybe some nose bleeds

the highest i went was 100mg ED and it made me hate the drug. headaches, hot flashes, anxiety, and acne like you wouldnt believe. but that's just my experience.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I have been to 100mg; even though I felt generally kinda sick and lost my appetite I still grew like no tomorrow. It was my very first cycle and the injectables that I used with it were primobolan and winstrol . I did not know at that time about using two 17aa at the same time, I feel lucky I did not have challenges.

D@MN! Blood in your semen... if you know it was from pounding fur, why mention it? Do you want us to think you are not gay... JOKING BRO... lol, I just remember that thread where you wanted a belly button peircing(now that is gay)

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    great location meso

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    I was actually dissapointed at 110mgs per day of drol, 55mgs Dbol per day had much better and friendlier results for me personally.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I've taken 150mg ED before.... loved it. I put on hellaciuos size, and strength through the roof. Now as for sides.... bloat from hell.... acne like never before, and GOD AWFULL PUMPS... to the point where i could barely finaish a workout.... oh yeah nose bleeds on occasion.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    that sounds pretty intense over 100mg. i've never tried it though but soon will. i guess just listen to your body and if its to much back off.

Thread Information